The Student Room Group
University of York
York

University of York accommodation offer 2020

So who’s managed to meet their conditions and get into York? What accommodation have you been offered? (Once you get accommodation offer and know your in, of course)😆

Course you’ve chosen to do
Accommodation you’ve been allocated
Doing a PGCE in biology and I'm staying at Halifax College with postgrad students. you?
University of York
York
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Doing a PGCE in biology and I'm staying at Halifax College with postgrad students. you?

Hi, I’m doing sociology and education UG, waiting time hear about accommodation but hoping for Vanbrugh or Alcuin.
Reply 3
So who’s going to York and received their accommodation offer? Anyone in Alcuin College? Doing Sociology?
^^
I got into my first choice, Alcuin!
Reply 6
Original post by Athena1939
I got into my first choice, Alcuin!

If you are on Facebook there’s a group chat for alcuin if you’d like to join it.
Original post by Anonymous
If you are on Facebook there’s a group chat for alcuin if you’d like to join it.

I think I saw it on the alcuin college instagram, I might join!
Reply 8
Got into my 1st choice of Alcuin! Looking forward to meeting everyone in September! (Theoretical physics)
Reply 9
Anyone else got accommodation offer - where? What subject you studying?
Reply 10
I'm studying Interactive Media and I got Goodricke
Hello. I have been given Halifax - Self Catered Band 3, (which was my second choice accommodation). So if anyone wants to swap, I am looking for any room Derwent.

York support room swapping ahead of starting Uni, and they have a form and process set up to do it formally on their accommodation website. https://www.york.ac.uk/students/accommodation/campus-accommodation/leave-or-change-room/

My Room Offer Details:
Bedroom Type - Band 3 Self-Catered Shared Bathroom
Let Length - 40 weeks
College - Halifax College
Weekly cost - £140 per week
Total Costs £5,600 - 40-week contract

More about Halifax College https://www.york.ac.uk/study/accommodation/rooms-prices/halifax/
Anyone in Alcuin college block p flat 5 or flat 6

Quick Reply

Latest