The Student Room Group

I think I’m in the wrong set at school!??

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Besides I’m in to lower set and my peers have 3,4 and 5s as there targets and I’m there with a 7

ITS NOT IMPORTANT!!! This thread makes me so mad. It doesn’t matter what set you’re in in year 7. If anything you’re just going to make everyone hate you if you keep complaining all over the Internet. It took me 3 years to get moved up like I deserved, so just keep asking and if they refuse, ask for the evidence why. But at your age it does not matter. Year 7 and 8 is like BABY work compared to GCSE and even more so with A level. What you can do in year 7 is not representative of yourself or anyone else.
Ok well an update
Thank you all for the kind words and helpful advice
I didn’t want this to turn into a shout at me and tell me how rubbish I am or a mmmm… let’s see what she actually did and see if we can make her make a mistake thread

Anyways, got Mummy to email the school and they made a mistake
My name is Ava Fenn and at school there is an Ava Fischer
We are in the same year
On the report it said Ava F and when they were handed out they got us muddled.

You need to be more specific

Ok, what have you studied in Chemistry?
Ok well an update
Thank you all for the kind words and helpful advice
I didn’t want this to turn into a shout at me and tell me how rubbish I am or a mmmm… let’s see what she actually did and see if we can make her make a mistake thread

Anyways, got Mummy to email the school and they made a mistake
My name is Ava Fenn and at school there is an Ava Fischer
We are in the same year
On the report it said Ava F and when they were handed out they got us muddled.

You need to be more specific

Why are you anon if you're going to post your name?
I would also advise that you delete your full name from your post!
Ok, what have you studied in Chemistry?

Mummy? XD Also giving away such personal info on yourself and a non consenting peer. You could probably get banned for that.
Mummy? XD Also giving away such personal info on yourself and a non consenting peer. You could probably get banned for that.

That’s why I went anon
You can’t an unknow Person
I believe the grading in year 7 is somewhat of a projection for your final GCSE grade in year 11 based off of what your working on in year 7, but this isnt exactly the most important figure to rely on, as this only takes into account your current work, and as the years pass you'll start revising more, and the grade could likely change.
RIGHT!!!!
I AM NOT ANSWERING ANYMORE QUESTIONS
You are just being pedantic.
RIGHT!!!!
I AM NOT ANSWERING ANYMORE QUESTIONS
You are just being pedantic.

You’re an 11 year old complaining about something super dumb and saying you’re already gonna get better grades than most 16 year olds if you took the course now. You have NO IDEA what it will be like. Also, full name and use of Mummy?
You’re an 11 year old complaining about something super dumb and saying you’re already gonna get better grades than most 16 year olds if you took the course now. You have NO IDEA what it will be like. Also, full name and use of Mummy?

A) I’m 12 (13 next month)
B) There are loads of Avas in this world. (My first cousin is called Ava, I’m named after her)
C) What is wrong with the use of Mummy???
A) I’m 12 (13 next month)
B) There are loads of Avas in this world. (My first cousin is called Ava, I’m named after her)
C) What is wrong with the use of Mummy???

Mummy is what toddlers and middle or upper class snobby kids use. And giving out the personal details in that context is against the rules here and if you’re complaining about your school already you’ll be a nightmare to deal with when school is actually important. Relax, and worry about that kind of thing when you’re closer to exams.
Ummmm… I’m in year 7. I’ve got 4 years to improve.

So have all the other people in your set.
Original post by Sabertooth

That’s true.

What that got to do with the price of fish

Original post by TTSSRR101
That’s true.

EXACTLY! :smile:
I wasn’t judging anyone

Mummy is what toddlers and middle or upper class snobby kids use. And giving out the personal details in that context is against the rules here and if you’re complaining about your school already you’ll be a nightmare to deal with when school is actually important. Relax, and worry about that kind of thing when you’re closer to exams.

I’m not snobby. That’s a bit rude.

Oh my exactly wasn’t agreeing with you (I don’t agree with you) it was about everyone else in your set, sorry.
(edited 3 years ago)

So if you’re not snobby then you’re a toddler? In that case you need less than the bottom set XD

EXACTLY! :smile:
I wasn’t judging anyone

Heyyy just looked at your previous posts and it looks like the actual issue is being dealt with right? You're mum's going to email the school so no need to continue the discussion with trolls. What I do have to say is I advise you to remove personal information from your previous post as people may steal/use it to track you.

Never give away personal information online.

Now I see why you're in the bottom set.

XD

Why?
All I was saying was that why has anyone else’s intelligence or their future got to do with my school report that was a mistake

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending