Original post by Sinnoh
well well

That was too obvious, Im sorry :lol:
One thing:

<2
Reply 24
Original post by LovelyMrFox
That was too obvious, Im sorry :lol:

yeah, I was worried you would cycle through a long list of every other possible candidate.
However the information of 11 gems + forum help + first year of uni already shortens it down to me, _gcx and Groot
Original post by vix.xvi
yeah well done

its not roman numerals btw :biggrin: its a long story

Ooh I wanna know :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
Haifeti Rose?

nope
Original post by georgeparapet
Ooh I wanna know :smile:

:smile: its not v interesting but in one sentence this guy just asked me to make an account with that username on a website lol and its just stuck haha

whats the story behind ur username?
nope

Superior potato?
oh are you that vivvi..xxi thingy? like v.viixi something like that hehe
Superior potato?

nope
Original post by vix.xvi
:smile: its not v interesting but in one sentence this guy just asked me to make an account with that username on a website lol and its just stuck haha

aye that's the oneeeee you're the one with the V see I was close
Reply 32
Original post by Sinnoh
yeah, I was worried you would cycle through a long list of every other possible candidate.
However the information of 11 gems + forum help + first year of uni already shortens it down to me, _gcx and Groot

I may or may not have turned to the bear's "congratulations ____ for reaching 11 gems!" list. Ironically, it was on the thread congratulating you :lol:
I have no idea of who's what age, if it makes you feel any better :colondollar:
Original post by vix.xvi

ahh okay :smile:
I had an old account called 'georgeparasol' and that was from a Beatles interview where John introduced them all as "Ringo Stone, George Parasol, and Paul McCharmley" lol.
Well I deleted that one and I didn't know if I could use the same name so I put in the first thing that popped into my head beginning with p which turned out to be parapet :s-smilie: .
nope

Firdouss
Original post by georgeparapet
ahh okay :smile:
I had an old account called 'georgeparasol' and that was from a Beatles interview where John introduced them all as "Ringo Stone, George Parasol, and Paul McCharmley" lol.
Well I deleted that one and I didn't know if I could use the same name so I put in the first thing that popped into my head beginning with p which turned out to be parapet :s-smilie: .

ahh kk :smile:
i know nothing abt the beatles
Firdouss

yaaaaassssssss
aye that's the oneeeee you're the one with the V see I was close

:biggrin:
Original post by firdouss
yaaaaassssssss

wooooo