The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Warwick or Imperial for Marketing

Which is better for an MSc Marketing course, Warwick or Imperial? I’ve heard back from Warwick but have been put on a waiting list for Imperial. I was very keen to hear back from Imperial but am not sure when they’ll get back to me. In terms of the course and the college overall, which is better?
(edited 1 month ago)
Reply 1
I doubt that the waitlisted people will be called as the application process is very competitive. I am a student at Imperial now, and I do not know anybody who got waitlisted.
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 2
Heyy, makes sense. I guess that happens only if someone decides to withdraw their application last minute. Anyway, how has your experience been so far?
Reply 3
Original post by Vasudhaa
Heyy, makes sense. I guess that happens only if someone decides to withdraw their application last minute. Anyway, how has your experience been so far?
I am not sure if people withdrew their applications or not. However, I am quite certain that people who get waitlisted are very likely to get rejected. My experience so far has been really nice. The course has been super intensive- lots of reading lists, group projects, exams, quizzes, etc. Friends are nice. Good teachers- easy to approach + they are willing to help us. Overall, I think I made the right decision.
Reply 4
That’s great, thanks for this. All the best!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending