The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Thinking of applying for English Literature and History combined degree at Durham

I am currently in the middle of my UCAS application for an undergraduate English Literature and History combined degree (my Personal Statement is currently awaiting a review) & after tons of research on the university, student life, and the course itself, I am considering putting in an application at Durham for this course for entry next September I am wondering whether there is anybody (regardless of what year of study) studying at this university & can give me some advice, thoughts and opinions on the course and campus etc.
I am 24 (I guess a "mature student") so I am out of the traditional 18-21 student age range so I am questioning what the university is like/ treats the category of students I fall into.

Unfortunately, I did not make it to any of the open days Durham held this side of Christmas, so understandably, any input from anybody who is a current/ past student or in any way affiliated with the university would be greatly appreciated

Thank you in advance!
(edited 4 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest