The Student Room Group

Over 18 ID

I turned 18 last month and I'm trying to get ID. I was just wondering if anyone else having problems with Citizencard or could give me some advice on places to get an over 18 ID. ❤️❤️❤️
Just get a provisional drivers licence, it'll probably be quicker and easier. When I first turned 18, I just used my passport.
Reply 2
Original post by remussjhj01
Just get a provisional drivers licence, it'll probably be quicker and easier. When I first turned 18, I just used my passport.

A few people have told me this, but you need ID to get it and I don't have any☹️
Original post by Re8ecca
A few people have told me this, but you need ID to get it and I don't have any☹️

If I remember correctly, you can use your birth certificate when applying for a provisional
I didn't have ID when I got my provisonal. I used my birth certificate and had to get a qualififed person to verify the certificate as my real identification.
Original post by Re8ecca

Do you not have a passport?
Reply 6
Original post by Chopinnocturne31
Do you not have a passport?

Yes but it's 5 months out of date
Join TOTUM and get a TOTUM card. You can get hundreds of discounts and use it as ID.
Original post by Re8ecca
I turned 18 last month and I'm trying to get ID. I was just wondering if anyone else having problems with Citizencard or could give me some advice on places to get an over 18 ID. ❤️❤️❤️

I had a CitizenCard years ago & I found a lot of places don't accept it as valid ID even though they're supposed to. Probably a passport or provisional driving licence is better.
Reply 9
Original post by Re8ecca

You don't have a birth certificate? Go get one from the registry office.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending