The Student Room Group

can i grow taller?

hi id appreciate if med students or grads or anyone of knowledge can answer this, when i was younger i had an eating disorder, it wasnt intentional, i never purposefully restricted food i would just forget to eat or food wasn't a priority, so naturally im really short and skinny, but now im 18 im 5,0, i think my ed might of restricted my height potential, im working on my eating patterns but im wondering, if i continue to increase my caloric intake and maybe exercise a little can i add even a few more inches of height? id prefer to be taller
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous #1
hi id appreciate if med students or grads or anyone of knowledge can answer this, when i was younger i had an eating disorder, it wasnt intentional, i never purposefully restricted food i would just forget to eat or food wasn't a priority, so naturally im really short and skinny, but now im 18 im 5,0, i think my ed might of restricted my height potential, im working on my eating patterns but im wondering, if i continue to increase my caloric intake and maybe exercise a little can i add even a few more inches of height? id prefer to be taller

Maybe, maybe not everyone's different.
Definitely continue working on your eating patterns and eating more if you still have the potential to get taller then it gives you something to "build" with :smile:
Reply 2
I think it's all depends upon your own choice and situation ...
Original post by Anonymous #1
i'm 18 and 5'6 can I get taller

Quick Reply

Latest