The Student Room Group

Where to find student summer jobs?

I'm 18 and hoping to get a part-time job over the summer to earn some money before uni. Ideally something local would be good but I'm struggling to find anywhere that will take someone without higher qualifications just over the summer. Is there a website that people would recommend for student job-hunting or should I be looking offline?
Original post by _.B._
I'm 18 and hoping to get a part-time job over the summer to earn some money before uni. Ideally something local would be good but I'm struggling to find anywhere that will take someone without higher qualifications just over the summer. Is there a website that people would recommend for student job-hunting or should I be looking offline?

Indeed is quite good. There are a lot of jobs on there.
Id also look at local facebook pages. Local businesses often advertise jobs on those.
Also look into local school uniform shops, as they often need staff over the summer. They are worth contacting. The same with local holiday clubs/play schemes etc.
Clarks are worth looking into, as they often advertise for staff over the summer to cope with the back to school rush. Id look on their website and in their shop windows.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending