The Student Room Group
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 1
Hey Pricey,

There isn't much information on the site to show what its like but there is one picture and a paragraph of information about it,which is linked below. I've been put into Brotherhood Close too at number 7.4, so I'm glad to hear someone else is there and it's not just me. Everyone else seems to be at one of the colleges or Parkwood, which is where i applied for, never mind.

http://www.kent.ac.uk/hospitality/st...esidences.html
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 2
I know what you mean - I applied to there aswell but obviously was too late or they'd all gone i guess.

I wish there was more info on the houses - i take it they havent got like a little lounge or living area? and i'd like to see a picture of the room too.

What are you studying?

Cheers, Alex.
Hey there, seems that i got in Brotherhood Close too. Although, guess what I did not apply for it. 2.1 that is. I am studying Multimedia Technology and Design. I hope it's better than what I think. Positive thinking, positive thinking
Reply 4
Haha, well at least it seems that facilities are only across the road in keynes college for laundry. I'm studying philosophy. It would be nice for some more details, and photos beings we're going to be living there for a while but never mind. Are you looking foward to starting, and do you have any ideas what's going on in freshers week, i'm clueless!

Matt
heyyy im in brotherhood close too and like you i didnt apply for it either i wanted parkwood or tyler! its so annoying there are no pictures or anything but i guess we will be there really soon! i hope the rooms are ok....
anyway im studying business admin :smile:

Harriet
Reply 6
Did you all apply for accommodation quite late? I did because I had to wait for my initial firm choice to reject me, which they took an age over doing. Perhaps this is why we didn't get our first choice accommodation?

Latest

Trending

Trending