The Student Room Group
Graduate, University of Stirling
University of Stirling

Scroll to see replies

Original post by rosie_gaffxxx
I am away to apply for Sports and Exercise Science this week:smile: i was wondering if it is common to get an unconditional offer at Stirling, as a lot of you seem to have gotten unconditional offers!x I also wondered what the party life is at Stirling, is it quite quiet or is there a big party scene?x

I applied for Law and was above their standard entry with Highers (I have already sat, not predictions) and got an unconditional very quickly. I wondered if it had to do with already having more than their standard entry. Good luck and hope you hear soon!
Graduate, University of Stirling
University of Stirling
Have any masters students heard from Stirling yet?
Original post by scottishseaside
I applied for Law and was above their standard entry with Highers (I have already sat, not predictions) and got an unconditional very quickly. I wondered if it had to do with already having more than their standard entry. Good luck and hope you hear soon!

Ooo I’m applying for psychology with better than the entry requirements from S5 so here’s hoping!!!
Original post by Manooka
:hello:

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to the University of Stirling for 2021!

Meet and chat to other people applying here. Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here >>

Hey, I am an unconditional offer holder for Animal Biology at University of Stirling.
I am currently studying AH Biology and Chemistry, Higher Maths, need an A this year, and N5 Physics
Original post by mollyshep0
just got an unconditional for LLB law at stirling !

Well done!!’ What was your higher results? :smile:
Original post by scottishseaside
I got an unconditional place to study Law at Stirling! First one I heard back from, they were very fast. My school took a long time to do my reference etc (they are short staffed right now) after I filled out my part of the form so I was preparing for another long wait. Very exciting and feeling relieved to have that, makes waiting to hear from the rest a bit easier.

Original post by Anonymous
I just got an unconditional to study law!

Original post by A_Literal_Mess
Got my unconditional for law today!

Hi I received an offer for computing science at Stirling, but they also awarded me with a scholarship (I can only use it if I firm or use it as insurance . ) I never applied for it so I don’t know how I was given it, I am thankful none the less. Does anyone know how I could have been awarded it?
I've applied to study psychology :smile:
Hi, I've received an unconditional offer to study Law. Got it in less than 24 hours, and received AAABC at Higher
Original post by 0314Stuart
Hi, I've received an unconditional offer to study Law. Got it in less than 24 hours, and received AAABC at Higher

well done! i sent my application over a week ago and but havent received a response yet:frown:

omg congrats! Just applied there, hoping to get a response soon as well! Where else have you applied? :smile:
Received unconditional offers for masters in International Conflict and Cooperation and for Gender Studies today! Stirling was my first choice so looks like I will be going come September!
I got an acknowledgement email today, I applied yesterday so here’s hoping they make a decision soon!
Original post by cocoxoxo
omg congrats! Just applied there, hoping to get a response soon as well! Where else have you applied?

Good luck! I've applied to Aberdeen, Dundee, Strathclyde, and Edinburgh. What about you?
Good luck! I've applied to Aberdeen, Dundee, Strathclyde, and Edinburgh. What about you?

Stirling, Glasgow, Glasgow Cali, Strathclyde and Edinburgh Napier!
Reply 57
Evening all 😊.
I’ve applied and awaiting to hear back.
I’ve applied for nursing; both mental health and adult nursing (unsure about which one). Hopefully they can make the call based on my UCAS form about what I’d be more suited to lol.
I’ll be classed as a mature student (gulp) as I’ll be 31yr old.. 31 and classed as mature 😂.
Hope you are all well xx
Hey!! I’ve just received my offer to study PPE at Stirling!! I was wondering if any other students from England have been sent anything about a £1000 scholarship because I’m very confused by it :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
Hi I received an offer for computing science at Stirling, but they also awarded me with a scholarship (I can only use it if I firm or use it as insurance . ) I never applied for it so I don’t know how I was given it, I am thankful none the less. Does anyone know how I could have been awarded it?

I’m confused about this too as I’ve just been awarded it!!

Latest