The Student Room Group
Graduate, University of Stirling
University of Stirling

Scroll to see replies

Original post by thepunmaster.e
I applied for History on 14/12 but it was late so they probs didn't get it until 15/12 but I've not heard back, should I be worried? I have more than the entry requirements tho so I thought I would be ok. My application seems to be stuck on 20% :frown:

I applied for both Scottish history and History also on the 14th and I was panicking too. Since it’s with both of us at least we know nothing is wrong with our specific applications
Graduate, University of Stirling
University of Stirling
Hi everyone I’ve not got the first sitting entry requirements but I’ll have the second sitting do you think they’ll take me?

I have AA first sitting and they ask for ABBB
In s6 I’ll have AAAB and they want AABB

ABBB- by the end of S5
AABB - by the end of S6
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 82
hello! I was wondering if anyone has gotten any offers/rejections for the film and media course? :smile:
Original post by ag2209
hello! I was wondering if anyone has gotten any offers/rejections for the film and media course? :smile:

I'd be surprised if anyone heard before the 4th of January - that's when admissions for most unis open up again. I'm anxiously waiting too
If it helps you someone in my school applied before me, and I got an offer before she did so it really just depends on the subject it seems! I wouldn’t worry too much.
Hi, I'm Emily and I started at Stirling this year. I honestly love it and would definitely recommend! I got an unconditional but didn't actually receive it until march so don't worry about them taking a long time to reply!
Hello, I've applied for journalism and politics at Stirling and I am currently taking higher modern studies, higher rmps, higher psychology and advanced higher biology!
hi! I applied for Marketing at Stirling and am currently doing Economics, Business and IT :3 Finally got my acknowledgement email today
aaaa i just received a conditional offer for marketing!!! i'm surprised how fast it came since i submitted my application on christmas eve haha
Hi, I just received an unconditional offer for French and Spanish after a 4 year break from education!
Original post by DylanEdgarr
Hi, I just received an unconditional offer for French and Spanish after a 4 year break from education!

that’s amazing well done!
Hey everyone. I decided to apply to Stirling last minute and I managed to get a conditional offer for Biology last night! Lower than I was expecting too. Anyone else coming from Northern Ireland?
Original post by conor_c21
Hey everyone. I decided to apply to Stirling last minute and I managed to get a conditional offer for Biology last night! Lower than I was expecting too. Anyone else coming from Northern Ireland?

Hey well done! I have a conditional for environmental science at Stirling and I’m thinking of putting it as my insurance. I’m also from Northern Ireland too. Are you thinking of firming/insuring Stirling?
Original post by dandelions9
Hey well done! I have a conditional for environmental science at Stirling and I’m thinking of putting it as my insurance. I’m also from Northern Ireland too. Are you thinking of firming/insuring Stirling?

I haven't really thought much about firm/insurance yet since I only sent my UCAS off recently, but I do quite like Stirling and they gave me a lower offer so that might come in handy. Congrats on your offer too! :biggrin:
Original post by conor_c21
I haven't really thought much about firm/insurance yet since I only sent my UCAS off recently, but I do quite like Stirling and they gave me a lower offer so that might come in handy. Congrats on your offer too! :biggrin:

What was your results last year? Well done that’s really good :biggrin:
Original post by Anonymous
What was your results last year? Well done that’s really good :biggrin:

Thanks! I can't quite remember what I got in all of my units last year, but my offer is MMM (equivalent of CCC at A Level).
Reply 96
Hi, my applicant portal has changed from “awaiting decision” to “pending”. How long after this did UCAS update for your offers?
Original post by Emc8974
Hi, my applicant portal has changed from “awaiting decision” to “pending”. How long after this did UCAS update for your offers?

How did you find that? Did you sign up to portal?
Reply 98
I’m happy for you all who’ve heard back from the uni but jealous too lol. I think nursing must take a little while longer to hear back for (at least that’s what I’m telling myself ha) xx
Original post by SQ30
I’m happy for you all who’ve heard back from the uni but jealous too lol. I think nursing must take a little while longer to hear back for (at least that’s what I’m telling myself ha) xx

Seems to be a variety of people who haven’t heard back yet as I applied for both history and Scottish history on the 14th December and haven’t had anything. Do not worry! Xx

Latest