The Student Room Group

I’m dead tired of chasing people.

So i started collage, and most of my “friends” came with me. long story short they are all fake and i knew this at secondary but now the fact is coming on harder as i am in a collage setting. They don’t care about me and they all have their own friends. I don’t have any other friends other than them and i just feel down all the time. They do not care about me and i only hang out with them now because i’m so weak on my own and i am bullied for being an loner or a low life. And i feel vulnerable so i’d rather surround myself with fake company.

In collage we have free periods and breaks and everyone’s timetable is different, so i’m even more alone and i feel sad all the time. i wanted to move to apprenticeships so it’s less social with people. because being here im seriously loosing my dignity and worth (well what’s left of it). in front of my friends and everyone there.
Get new friends. Hang out with people you like and that you have stuff in common with. You’ll be even more depressed if you have less social interaction so don’t change to something where you’ll interact with less people do the opposite. Once you find more people to interact with that make you happy you’ll naturally become more happy. Also don’t put yourself down
Reply 2
Do you have any hobbies that could lead to joining a club where you could make new friends, like a sports club? Something that interests you and that could help you put your mind on that instead of your fake friends?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending