The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh
Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh

Chances of being accepted into QMU?

Hey! Anyone been given an offer for Queen Margaret University in Edinburgh? What sort of experience and grades did you have?
Original post by Anonymous
Hey! Anyone been given an offer for Queen Margaret University in Edinburgh? What sort of experience and grades did you have?

Your question is too vague, what course are you looking at
Students on campus at Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh
Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh
Reply 2
Hi! I'm also very curious about this. I'm from Germany so I don't know too much about the British uni system.

I'm applying for M.Sc. Music Therapy and been invited to interview. Does anyone know how competitive the course is? How high are the chances of actually getting a spot?
Reply 3
Original post by Folke
Hi! I'm also very curious about this. I'm from Germany so I don't know too much about the British uni system.

I'm applying for M.Sc. Music Therapy and been invited to interview. Does anyone know how competitive the course is? How high are the chances of actually getting a spot?

Hey! That’s awesome that we might end up in the same uni, I wish I could help but I still have no idea... although I did finally get an acknowledgment email from them yesterday!
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
Hey! That’s awesome that we might end up in the same uni, I wish I could help but I still have no idea... although I did finally get an acknowledgment email from them yesterday!

Hey there! I'm glad you got that e-mail. :smile: do you have to interview or audition or something? What course are you applying for? :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by Folke
Hey there! I'm glad you got that e-mail. :smile: do you have to interview or audition or something? What course are you applying for? :smile:

I’m applying for film & media, so there’s no interview for my course! Keep me posted on how it goes for you! Is QMU your first choice? X

Quick Reply

Latest