The Student Room Group
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton

University of Sussex room swap

I was given Stanmer court en-suite but just don’t feel it’s the right accommodation for me. I would be interested in swapping with any other on campus en-suite rooms! Here is my Instagram to discuss any potential arrangements :smile: @ainaamartorell
Original post by Ainamartorell
I was given Stanmer court en-suite but just don’t feel it’s the right accommodation for me. I would be interested in swapping with any other on campus en-suite rooms! Here is my Instagram to discuss any potential arrangements :smile: @ainaamartorell

Hello, for anyone who wants to swap rooms within the University-managed accommodation, you'll need to complete a swap form at the Housing Office. The option to swap rooms will begin at the start of autumn term (at least a week after you have moved in, to give you a chance to get to know your flat mates, etc., and hence make a more informed decision about swapping). The fee for room swaps is 26 pounds per person, and you are responsible for finding a person willing to swap with you. You can use the online swap list search open to Sussex University Students on Sussex Direct Website to find someone willing to swap with you. You will receive those login details at the start of the term.

Both persons need to sign the agreement, and pay the room swap fee, and any outstanding fee for their previous housing agreement for the duration of time spent in that accommodation. I hope this helps.

Best Wishes,
Erica (3rd Year BSc Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence student)
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending