The Student Room Group

HELP! Would I have to declare my CAGs?

Long story short, I was an external resit candidate this year and like every other external resit candidate, results day went down horribly for me. Unlike other external candidates, I was given CAGs but my centre gave me the same grades as last year (Not helpful at all, I’d rather have not been given grades this year than to be awarded the same grades suggesting zero improvement with no evidence to suggest that MY performance would’ve remained the same- (Their reasoning behind it was pretty weak).

ANYWAYS, it took a lot of thinking but I’ve decided to accept my unconditional insurance offer with the grades I got originally in 2019 (time is valuable, my only other option was a second gap year and with the uncertainty atm I’d rather not risk being ****** over again.

BUT I have a question, would I still have to declare these CAGs for future UCAS applications?
You would declare the grades you got-if they’re the same as the CaGs then yes.
What else would you put down?
Reply 2
Original post by GabiAbi84
You would declare the grades you got-if they’re the same as the CaGs then yes.
What else would you put down?

So I now have 2 sets of A level grades- my 2019 grades and my ‘resit’ CAGs and my CAGs are the same grade as my 2019 grades and since I plan to go forward with my original grades would I have to include the 2020 grades in future in general? (I know I most likely will for future UCAS applications but idk it’s just unfair because it’ll look like I reset and did not improve if ygm, I actually hate to sound complacent but in this case I feel as though it’s pretty justified.
Original post by Anonymous
So I now have 2 sets of A level grades- my 2019 grades and my ‘resit’ CAGs and my CAGs are the same grade as my 2019 grades and since I plan to go forward with my original grades would I have to include the 2020 grades in future in general? (I know I most likely will for future UCAS applications but idk it’s just unfair because it’ll look like I reset and did not improve if ygm, I actually hate to sound complacent but in this case I feel as though it’s pretty justified.

Unfortunately...
Reply 4
Original post by Lolamondayy
Unfortunately...

Haha, I’ve figured... pretty much moved on since nothing can be done now.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending