The Student Room Group

Guy snitched

He’s an absolute **** head, I’m actually pissed off with this ****ing idiot and I hate him. So this guy from school was at like this tennis court thing, I was there because I was watching my uncle play then I got bored so my uncle said I can sit in his car so I asked him if I can use the radio which I would need the key for and my uncle agreed. I was just sitting in the drivers seat listening to a cd then I see the guy from my school so I open the window and just say yo to him. At this point you are probably thinking fine, it’s weekend at this point as well and I have school the following Monday. I go to school see they guy, I say mate I saw you in my car the other day at the tennis court, then he goes to the teacher saying he saw me driving a car and now the teacher was asking him questions about it. I don’t know what to do now, I’m worried they’ll get my family done for neglecting or something dog **** but all I ****ing did was sat in a car with the stereo on which is not illegal, I’m under 17 but it is still legal because I wasn’t driving I was just listening to a cd ffs.
First World like problem. Nobody like cares...
Jump him.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
First World like problem. Nobody like cares...

I might get put in care or something
Reply 4
Original post by deadroseex
Jump him.

Maybe but he’s a tall guy
You're fine, just tell ur teacher the truth and if they don't believe u, not ur problem. U know what happened and who cares what anyone else says and actually it's not that easy to get put in a care home, they can't just pick u up and put u in one, just chill, it's fine and I'd beat the shi* outta that guy or at the very least have a go at him for it
Reply 6
Original post by spectrum84
You're fine, just tell ur teacher the truth and if they don't believe u, not ur problem. U know what happened and who cares what anyone else says and actually it's not that easy to get put in a care home, they can't just pick u up and put u in one, just chill, it's fine and I'd beat the shi* outta that guy or at the very least have a go at him for it

I just don’t know because there’s no guarantee I won’t go into care
Original post by Anonymous
I just don’t know because there’s no guarantee I won’t go into care

Ur worrying about nothing. There's EVERY guarantee u won't get put into care, don't stress they can't do anything without ur parent's permission. It's okay, u weren't doing anything wrong anyway
Reply 8
Original post by spectrum84
Ur worrying about nothing. There's EVERY guarantee u won't get put into care, don't stress they can't do anything without ur parent's permission. It's okay, u weren't doing anything wrong anyway

They could still get social services involved though or something
Don't worry. :smile:
He is just another gossiping student with no evidence and has no way of proving that his claims are true.
In the midst of a pandemic, social services are operating under a lot of pressure and with limited staff coming in to work.
They won't prioritise investigating the uncorroborated claims of a random student from your school who is telling anyone who will listen that he saw you driving around in a car.

If told about his allegations by an adult professional and asked what happened, you just reply that you have no idea what he is talking about.
Only he knows why he has started telling nasty stories about you being a criminal and joyrider.
But keep an eye out for more wild tales, he may start rumours about you being a bank robber or reality tv star. :biggrin:
Original post by londonmyst
Don't worry. :smile:
He is just another gossiping student with no evidence and has no way of proving that his claims are true.
In the midst of a pandemic, social services are operating under a lot of pressure and with limited staff coming in to work.
They won't prioritise investigating the uncorroborated claims of a random student from your school who is telling anyone who will listen that he saw you driving around in a car.

If told about his allegations by an adult professional and asked what happened, you just reply that you have no idea what he is talking about.
Only he knows why he has started telling nasty stories about you being a criminal and joyrider.
But keep an eye out for more wild tales, he may start rumours about you being a bank robber or reality tv star. :biggrin:

Cheers Londonmyst

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending