The Student Room Group

Rejected from job

Hi just have been rejected from a job at pg tips because i was too nervous in the interview. Now im stuck at college which i hate everything about and it stresses me out. Im 18 with no job stuck in college.
Reply 1
Learn from the experience, and see if you can do any practice interviews with soneone who will give an honest opinion.
Reply 2
Original post by Surnia
Learn from the experience, and see if you can do any practice interviews with soneone who will give an honest opinion.

Okay mate
Original post by Anonymous
Hi just have been rejected from a job at pg tips because i was too nervous in the interview. Now im stuck at college which i hate everything about and it stresses me out. Im 18 with no job stuck in college.

Use that experience to do better next time.
Interviews are quite often first impressions-have friends/parents etc help you to practise. Go out of your way to talk to people you generally wouldn’t to help improve your nerves.
It’s just one bad interview-it doesn’t set your life in stone.
Reply 4
Original post by GabiAbi84
Use that experience to do better next time.
Interviews are quite often first impressions-have friends/parents etc help you to practise. Go out of your way to talk to people you generally wouldn’t to help improve your nerves.
It’s just one bad interview-it doesn’t set your life in stone.

Alright

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending