The Student Room Group

Asda Application Submitted- 1 week nothing

So I applied for A job at Asda 6 days ago, however I havent gotten a reply. On the page it just says Application Submitted and nothing has changed for a week. This is my first time applying for a job and I have no Idea if thats means they have rejected me or havent reviewed me yet or? It also didnt tell me to submit a CV anywhere either so I have no idea what to do.
Reply 1
it can take a while for these places, especially a big shop like ASDA, to get back to you. or it could most likely be a rejection. I'm assuming you just started year 12 seeing as this is ur first time applying for job. so this was me last year.
Apply to as many places as one the chances of you getting it are gonna be hard cause thers gonna be soo many people applying. They may not even really look at ur application. Not to be negative :tongue:.
I applied to at least SOOO many jobs from the summer of year 11 to now beginning of year 13 and I've only had 4 jobs.
all im saying is well done if you do get this job, you should be proud. but dont fixate on this one job aswell ; apply everywhere at once and you get what u get.
(edited 7 months ago)
Reply 2
I applied about three weeks ago and only just today received a telephone interview and a time to bring my right to work details - completely forgot I applied by the time they called me

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending