The Student Room Group

Advice on losing weight

I’m looking to lose some belly fat but I have no idea how to start. I only eat twice a day anyway so I’m not sure how I’ve gained weight, guess it may be due to not being very active.

I just want to lose belly fat and also fat from my face but obviously you can’t directly lose face fat.

My current diet is eating breakfast around 8 and if i don’t have work I eat breakfast at 11. Then rest of the day I drink water and then 6 I have dinner.

I have no idea how to start losing weight, should I go gym too? But I don’t know what to do at the gym to loose the belly fat cardio or weight training? And in what order?

Please help
Reply 1
You can't spot reduce fat.

You eat but is it healthy food?
Original post by Anonymous
I’m looking to lose some belly fat but I have no idea how to start. I only eat twice a day anyway so I’m not sure how I’ve gained weight, guess it may be due to not being very active.

I just want to lose belly fat and also fat from my face but obviously you can’t directly lose face fat.

My current diet is eating breakfast around 8 and if i don’t have work I eat breakfast at 11. Then rest of the day I drink water and then 6 I have dinner.

I have no idea how to start losing weight, should I go gym too? But I don’t know what to do at the gym to loose the belly fat cardio or weight training? And in what order?

Please help

heyyy !!
if you want to lose belly fat, you can start to eat more proteines like white cheese with some fruits in it and do at least one hour of sport and stay active everyday and you'll see it'll work ^.^

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending