The Student Room Group

University of Manchester

Hello,
My dream uni is uni of Manchester, I’m currently on a gap year and would like to apply however no course that they offer will accept my 2 BTEC of D* and A level A. Not even for the foundation years. Does anyone have any experience or advice? Anything will be appreciated
Hey, my dream uni was UoM too but my application was unsuccessful because of my predicted grades. I would advise that if you dont meet their entry requirements then dont apply, its not worth it. Remember that Manchester isnt the only uni available, there are lots more and youll always find a job regardless of the uni. Good luck!
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Hey, my dream uni was UoM too but my application was unsuccessful because of my predicted grades. I would advise that if you dont meet their entry requirements then dont apply, its not worth it. Remember that Manchester isnt the only uni available, there are lots more and youll always find a job regardless of the uni. Good luck!

Thank you! If you don’t mind, what uni do you go to now? Ik but Manchester is just a great uni and city as a student so I want to go somewhere where I feel comfortable. Also it’s very diverse!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending