Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

Uclan MSc Speech and Language Therapy

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Vicbee
I prepared for it like it was a job interview, but really it wasn't necessary. It's more about finding out what you are like as a person I would say. Make sure you can show you are reflective e.g. u can use examples from your experience of where you have had to adapt or you have learnt from something. It's really just being honest and authentic in your responses I would say.

Hi can you share what kind of timetable you had as a rough guide please. Just wondering if you do placement weekly or had a set number of days in uni? Thanks 😊
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Hi! Sorry to jump onto this thread, I think my messages are just getting buried in the main SALT thread. I'm just wondering if anyone has applied for the MSc for 2023 entry? Or if anyone knows or can advise how long we should expect to wait before hearing back given that the application portal was open a lot longer than other courses also starting in September? Thanks ! :smile:
Original post by rhianerin21
Hi! Sorry to jump onto this thread, I think my messages are just getting buried in the main SALT thread. I'm just wondering if anyone has applied for the MSc for 2023 entry? Or if anyone knows or can advise how long we should expect to wait before hearing back given that the application portal was open a lot longer than other courses also starting in September? Thanks ! :smile:

Hi there rhianerin21, :smile:

It is a really busy time for our admissions team at the moment so please bear with us. The team will be in touch in due course but if you have any further queries you can contact us via direct message via our social media channels here.

Best wishes,
Sarah
Reply 23

Hi Rhian! Did you get an interview? I have also applied. It would be great to chat to someone else who is in the same boat
Reply 24
Original post by sungiggs
Hi can you share what kind of timetable you had as a rough guide please. Just wondering if you do placement weekly or had a set number of days in uni? Thanks 😊

Hi sungiggs! Did you manage to find anything out about the timetable or term dates etc?
Reply 25
Original post by xslh
Hi, I have an interview in a couple of weeks for the MSC speech and language therapy. I'm wondering if you could help me with some of the interview questions in preparation for my interview? This is my first time, so any help would be muchly appreciated. Thank you

Hi! how did your interview go? I have mine coming up. Would you mind sharing some advice? Thank you
Reply 26
Original post by Joanne2207
Sorry to jump on an old thread but wondering if any of you currently on the course could help me with a few things?

How many days are you actually in university?
What funding is available for parents?

Thanks

Hi Joanne! Did you find anything out about the timetable etc? Thank you
Reply 27
Original post by Kweiba
Hi, I've got an interview for uclan speech and language therapy and would like an advice about the interview process.

Hi Kweiba! How did you find the interview? Could you share some advice on how to prepare? I have mine coming up. Thank you so much
Original post by nqt2021
Hi Rhian! Did you get an interview? I have also applied. It would be great to chat to someone else who is in the same boat

Hi! Yes I did, and was sent an offer the same day! Have you been interviewed yet? I’ve only been able to find one other person who is on the course so far :smile: xx
Reply 29
Aw congratulations! :biggrin: that's great! How did you find the interview?! Not yet, mine is on 1st August. Ooh that's good though xx
The interview is really nothing to worry about! It was super relaxed and quite fun! X

Original post by nqt2021
Aw congratulations! :biggrin: that's great! How did you find the interview?! Not yet, mine is on 1st August. Ooh that's good though xx
Reply 31
The interview is really nothing to worry about! It was super relaxed and quite fun! X

Ah that's great! Thank you, that's very reassuring :smile: I'll let you know if I get a place on the course X
Hi! Yes I did, and was sent an offer the same day! Have you been interviewed yet? I’ve only been able to find one other person who is on the course so far :smile: xx

Hi there @rhianerin21 :smile:

Great to hear that you have received an offer, we hope to welcome you in September.

If you have any questions about the course or life here at UCLan I will be more than happy to help!

All the best, :smile:
Sarah
(edited 9 months ago)
Original post by nqt2021
Ah that's great! Thank you, that's very reassuring :smile: I'll let you know if I get a place on the course X

Hi there @nqt2021, :smile:

Great to hear you have an interview. Ahead of your interview here are some tips to help you prepare. I'm glad you've also had some reassurance from others who have been interviewed.

I hope this helps! :smile:

All the best,
Sarah
Reply 34
Hi Rhian, how did you find the interview? Was there anything specific you had to prepare? I’ve prepared as I would a job interview x
Reply 35
Original post by AEW1992
Hi Rhian, how did you find the interview? Was there anything specific you had to prepare? I’ve prepared as I would a job interview x

Hi AEW, did you have your interview? X
Reply 36
Hi, did you interview today?
Reply 37
Original post by AEW1992

Hi! Yes I did, did you?
Reply 38
Original post by AEW1992

Hi! not sure if you're getting my messages. Would be great to hear from you. Did you have your interview? if so, how did it go? have you heard back from them?
Reply 39
Original post by UCLan Ambassador
Hi there @nqt2021, :smile:

Great to hear you have an interview. Ahead of your interview here are some tips to help you prepare. I'm glad you've also had some reassurance from others who have been interviewed.

I hope this helps! :smile:

All the best,
Sarah

Hi Sarah,

Thank you for your message. I was just wondering, do you know how long we should expect to wait to hear back after the interview? Thank you in advance

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending