The Student Room Group

Primark interview, didn't hear back back from them.

I gave an interview at primark. After the interview I asked a question about the next steps in recruitment process. The interviewer lady told me they wanna start quickly so one day after the interview is the induction day and someone will call me the same day of the interview to let me know. Does that mean I am not selected?
Original post by Mimi778
I gave an interview at primark. After the interview I asked a question about the next steps in recruitment process. The interviewer lady told me they wanna start quickly so one day after the interview is the induction day and someone will call me the same day of the interview to let me know. Does that mean I am not selected?

Yes I'm sorry to be the one to tell you but that's definitely what it sounds like. Don't feel bad though I get rejected from 100 percent of the job roles that I apply to and maybe 5 percent of them come back to say that I've been rejected
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymy0us
Yes I'm sorry to be the one to tell you but that's definitely what it sounds like. Don't feel bad though I get rejected from 100 percent of the job roles that I apply to and maybe 5 percent of them come back to say that I've been rejected

I got the job, Thank you for your reply 🙂
Reply 3
Original post by Mimi778
I got the job, Thank you for your reply 🙂
Can you please mention after how many days you got to know that you are successful?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending