The Student Room Group
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

Studying Architecture at Kingston University

Hey!

I'm Charlotte and I'm in my 2nd year studying Architecture at Kingston. if you have any questions about Kingston University or studying Architecture I'm here to help!

Charlotte - Official Kingston Uni Rep - Architecture Student
Original post by Kingston University
Hey!

I'm Charlotte and I'm in my 2nd year studying Architecture at Kingston. if you have any questions about Kingston University or studying Architecture I'm here to help!

Charlotte - Official Kingston Uni Rep - Architecture Student

I don't drink- but I know Kingston's freshers week is a bit heavy on the drinking side- how can I make friends without going to all the drinking events?
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames
Original post by maccagirl1
I don't drink- but I know Kingston's freshers week is a bit heavy on the drinking side- how can I make friends without going to all the drinking events?

Hey! I don't drink either but the Kingston freshers week has new events happening everyday and I still managed to make friend in the other social events such as the bowling event that they do.

One thing I would highly recommend is joining societies related to your interests, in this way, you will have the opportunity to meet people who have the same interests as you, this is how I made some of my closest friends in uni.

Amit - Official Kingston Uni rep - Pharmacy Student
Hello!! I’m currently still in the application process (for architecture at Kingston Uni), I am trying put together my portfolio, but I have no idea how to! I’m currently taking photos of my journal but I don’t know if I should take photos of my drawings and put them into a ppt in the style of a journal with some annotations or if I should just take photos of my journal and submit that instead. Please help!!!!!! I’m super stressed and unsure of what to do

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending