Visit website
Reply 1
highly, HIGHLY doubtful
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
fabrizio_yf
in a matter of minutes im planning to just go for a drive, maybe to lancaster. do you think tere is any chance of me being able to see my room after 9??

thanks

Throughout this week all rooms across campus are being "deep" cleaned, and because of that it is pretty darn impossible to get access to any room on campus aside from those set aside as vacation residences (but people will be living in those right now, and probably wouldn't welcome a visit from you!).

You might as well wait til Saturday/Sunday :smile:
Reply 3
I'd doubt it.

Cleaning is done until the very last minute. In fact I'm currently waiting for a call from my accomm officer to see if I can move in on Sat instead of Sun - because the rooms are being cleaned right up until that point.
LaurenFah
I'd doubt it.

Cleaning is done until the very last minute. In fact I'm currently waiting for a call from my accomm officer to see if I can move in on Sat instead of Sun - because the rooms are being cleaned right up until that point.

Odd, as the JCR people and corridor reps move in early... at least in Bowland. I'm going back on the friday because my dad is starting another course of chemo on the saturday... unless they make sure they have the roomsof the people who have to come back early cleaned first.
Reply 5
Teao the Cat
Odd, as the JCR people and corridor reps move in early... at least in Bowland. I'm going back on the friday because my dad is starting another course of chemo on the saturday... unless they make sure they have the roomsof the people who have to come back early cleaned first.

I think they check the rooms of the reps first, yeah. But I'd imagine mine will be done by Saturday. I can't move in on Sunday cos my mum is going into hospital.

My officer still hasn't been in touch though so now I'm starting to stress. :frown:
Teao the Cat

Rooms are being cleaned literally up til Tuesday night and Wednesday morning as well. JCR Exec Officers and Freshers Reps are provisionally able to move in early but at least in Cartmel we are not provided a guarantee our rooms will be cleaned in time when we arrive on Wednesday.

Latest

Trending

Trending