The Student Room Group
On campus building at University of South Wales
University of South Wales

University of South Wales Accommodation 2021

Hi, I have just received an offer to start my course at the University of South Wales, Treforest campus in september 2021. Now I am trying to decide which accommodation is best for me. can anyone who has lived/is living in Mountain Halls or Glamorgan Court tell me about it please? :smile:
Original post by kez963
Hi, I have just received an offer to start my course at the University of South Wales, Treforest campus in september 2021. Now I am trying to decide which accommodation is best for me. can anyone who has lived/is living in Mountain Halls or Glamorgan Court tell me about it please? :smile:

Hi @kez963, congratulations on receiving your offer from the University of South Wales starting in September, which course are going to study? I've contacted some of our students and will put you in touch with those who have lived in halls so they can chat to you about the different accommodation offered at Treforest. We look forward to welcoming you to the USW Family this year. If I can help with anything else, please do let me know. Rebecca USW Rep :smile:
On campus building at University of South Wales
University of South Wales
Original post by University of South Wales
Hi @kez963, congratulations on receiving your offer from the University of South Wales starting in September, which course are going to study? I've contacted some of our students and will put you in touch with those who have lived in halls so they can chat to you about the different accommodation offered at Treforest. We look forward to welcoming you to the USW Family this year. If I can help with anything else, please do let me know. Rebecca USW Rep :smile:

Hi @kez963, here is a reply from Courtney one of our Professional Policing degree students who has lived on halls on our Treforest campus, I hope this is helpful. We have an open day coming up this Saturday if you wanted to find out more about our accommodation. Many thanks Rebecca :smile:

Both Acommodation options are great as they are both en-suite and actually really lovely! I stayed in mountain halls which are the newer rooms out of the two, I really loved mountain halls as they had a slightly bigger bed and a bit more room however I had friends stay in Glamorgan court and loved that as well! Both types you only share with 5/6 of you so you gain a great group of friends and there’s lots of kitchen and lounge space for you all! All the halls are based in the same area and before Covid all the blocks used to mix and be great friends so it didn’t matter which block you were in. But I definitely loved my experience in mountain halls! If you look on the website you can see 360 views of the rooms to see the differences but I do think that either of the rooms are lush!
Reply 3
Original post by University of South Wales

hi, I will be studying Computer Forensics this September. I did attend the open day on the 9th and I think I will be choosing mountain halls when applications for accommodation open up. thanks :smile:
Original post by kez963
hi, I will be studying Computer Forensics this September. I did attend the open day on the 9th and I think I will be choosing mountain halls when applications for accommodation open up. thanks :smile:

Hi @kez963, good choice! Once you have confirmed USW as your firm choice, you will then be sent an email to invite you to apply for your halls of residence. If you have any more questions, please let me know. See you in September Rebecca :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending