The Student Room Group

UKiset marks+results and 16+ entrance exam for Wycombe Abbey and Westminster

Hi everyone! As many of you may know some schools require UKiset even if you live in the UK. But this is a question for everyone whether they live in the UK or not. I was wondering what is a high mark for UKiset? Like for schools like Wycombe Abbey, how high does your UKiset result have to be to get through their first UKiset round to be invited to the written exams? If you are happy to experience w Wycombe abbey’s or Westminster’s 16+entrance exams or the UKiset and your results, please do! Thanks!
Reply 1
Hi :smile: I recently did the UKiset and one of the schools I am applying to is Wycombe Abbey. They sent the results the day after my exam and I am through to the next round of application. They give you a rank of your percentile compared to an average 99 students from their 1000s of results, so the 36th percentile would mean that if 100 students took the test, you would do better than 36 of them. I’m not sure what percentile Wycombe Abbey usually looks for but I got the 98th out of 99 and that was fine. For the raw score I think the average for private schools is around 110 but Wycombe Abbey will realistically want something around the area of 120-125 as far as I am aware. Honestly the test was much easier than all the practice papers I did and as long as your basic English skills are good you will be fine. Hope this helps!
Could you send the practise papers you did? Or did you buy them? Tysm!
Reply 3
Original post by izzy664566
Could you send the practise papers you did? Or did you buy them? Tysm!

hi! i ended up getting into both Wycombe Abbey and Westminster at 16+ so if you wld like any help feel free to contact me [email protected] my subject choices were Maths Further Maths Chem and Econ for both but for Wycombe I sat an extra Physics exam bc they asked everyone who applied to Further to sit one other.
hey current student at wycombe here wycombe does not focus on ukiset as much if you are in the uk i think most of their consideration comes from predicted gcses for 16+ 🙂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending