The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Valerio
I'm situated in holland, the Second nearest country to UK, and I haven't recieved anything yet, it sooooo annoying, I'm certain it's floating somewhere in Holland, it's just the efficiency of the Dutch!
Urhgggg..

lol I'm sorry man... I received my letter on Monday!!! and I live in the Canary Islands (next to the Sahara!!!) and people from China have receive them already!!! It's strange... maybe the college sent it on Monday :redface:
Reply 41
Valerio
I'm situated in holland, the Second nearest country to UK, and I haven't recieved anything yet, it sooooo annoying, I'm certain it's floating somewhere in Holland, it's just the efficiency of the Dutch!
Urhgggg..

I feel your pain. Haven't got anything yet, and will probably have to wait longer.
Reply 42
I haven't received my letter yet either (I live in Germany)! It's so annoying! :rolleyes:
For today is a holiday I hope to receive it on friday!
I'll keep my fingers crossed for you guys! I'm sure you'll be fine. :smile:

Otherwise you can always call your college (that's at least what I will do in case I won't receive it on Friday). :hello:
Reply 43
I didn't receive it today (friday) either... Do you think I can e-mail the admission tutor? If so, what should I write?
Reply 44
Swede
I didn't receive it today (friday) either... Do you think I can e-mail the admission tutor? If so, what should I write?

I think you should phone your college...
Reply 45
ponjavic
I think you should phone your college...

definetly. if you have been pooled its worth finding out ASAP so you can keep your calender clear

Latest

Trending

Trending