The Student Room Group

uob child nursing

hi guys ! i just wanna start a topic for children's nursing 2024 bcos I haven't seen any threads yet, not many people seem to talk ab it here so I just want to see if there are people who have offers from uob yet for any nursing course tbh not just child, or any interviews? and how they went
Original post by CandyMcCandy
hi guys ! i just wanna start a topic for children's nursing 2024 bcos I haven't seen any threads yet, not many people seem to talk ab it here so I just want to see if there are people who have offers from uob yet for any nursing course tbh not just child, or any interviews? and how they went

What uni is uob?
Original post by CandyMcCandy
Hi, I’ve applied for adult and mental in UoB, just done the interview currently waiting for a reply and I’m so nervous cause it’s been a week and haven’t received a rejection or an offer, just a reassurance email which was pretty much sent to everyone

Have you gotten any offers yet?
Original post by Yetunde Aina
Hi, I’ve applied for adult and mental in UoB, just done the interview currently waiting for a reply and I’m so nervous cause it’s been a week and haven’t received a rejection or an offer, just a reassurance email which was pretty much sent to everyone
Have you gotten any offers yet?

that's so good! I'm sure you've heard back now whether or not you have got in but I've got all my offers back haha, i only applied to 3 universities anyway. sorry for the late reply i kind of forgot about my post....

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending