The Student Room Group
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website

How competitive is criminology?

How competitive is it to get a place on this course? (Specifically for Swansea and bath uni)
Usually if you meet the grades you will get in and often if you miss your grades you will be accepted. Criminology is not that competitive unlike medical subjects
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website
Original post by swanseajack1
Usually if you meet the grades you will get in and often if you miss your grades you will be accepted. Criminology is not that competitive unlike medical subjects

Ok thanks that’s good to know! I meet all Swansea’s requirements but I’m one grade below baths so probably not going to get an offer from there lol
Original post by Georgia1201
Ok thanks that’s good to know! I meet all Swansea’s requirements but I’m one grade below baths so probably not going to get an offer from there lol

Is that Bath or Bath spa. Bath tend to be fairly strict on grades but like everywhere else often accept below the grades required. It cant be guaranteed but there is a good chance you will be accepted. Dont rule it out. Criminology isnt a massively competitive subject like Medicine or Dentistry.
It’s uni of bath not spa, that’s my aspirational one so I’m not really expecting an offer lol, Swansea or Durham is my top so hopefully Swansea will offer me a place! Thanks :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest