The Student Room Group
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website

Paramedic Science

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to see if anyone had heard off Swansea for Paramedic Science yet? I applied in the first week of October and they’re the only ones I haven’t heard back off

Thanks in advance!
I haven't heard either, they may be waiting until after the UCAS deadline when they'll have all applications
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by bekkarichards
I haven't heard either, they may be waiting until after the UCAS deadline when they'll have all applications

Ahh, that calms some nerves then thought it may have had something to do with being a mature student etc 🤣 best of luck to you
Original post by OhYesOhYes
Ahh, that calms some nerves then thought it may have had something to do with being a mature student etc 🤣 best of luck to you

haha i’m a medicine applicant on a gap year and it’s my fifth choice so they may have just read my personal statement and realised it was about medicine , good luck with your applications
Reply 4
Original post by OhYesOhYes
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to see if anyone had heard off Swansea for Paramedic Science yet? I applied in the first week of October and they’re the only ones I haven’t heard back off

Thanks in advance!

Hi, have you been on the longer thread for people who want to study Paramedic Science. There might be someone there who can help answer your question.

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6769566

Good luck with Swansea. I hope you don't mind my asking, and you don't have to answer if you don't want to, but where else did you apply?
Adele
I applied in November for paramedic science and still haven’t heard anything yet😀
has anyone heard anything? A friend of mine is still waiting

Quick Reply

Latest