The Student Room Group
Liverpool John Moores University
Liverpool

St Andrews garden LJMU accommodation

Hiya, I'm booking for st Andrews tomorrow but I've just found terrible reviews of the hygiene/ cleanliness with some even reporting mice and rats. I know that the management team recently switched, so I'm taking these claims with a pinch of salt, I was just wondering what previous students thought of their flat?
Hiya Iv booked it for September and I read reviews about that but from before the new management and the new one seem to have really changed it , all the reviews from with the new management are really good and it looks a lot better now so I'm guessing they have sorted out these issues as they seem to be really involved in improving everything for their students x
Liverpool
Original post by sophie_yaqub
Hiya Iv booked it for September and I read reviews about that but from before the new management and the new one seem to have really changed it , all the reviews from with the new management are really good and it looks a lot better now so I'm guessing they have sorted out these issues as they seem to be really involved in improving everything for their students x

Just out of interest whats your flat, I've been put in flat 11 in block G
Reply 3
i know people who have lived there who liked it enough to be honest. everyones experiences are always different. if thats where you are booked, try not to stress and just see what happens :smile:
Original post by Charlottttie33
Just out of interest whats your flat, I've been put in flat 11 in block G

How was it? as I cant find anything about it anywhere and I've booked for this september

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending