The Student Room Group

Help applying...

I am predicted a CCDD in Accounts Biology Chemistry Maths Respectively i will be resitting and will be revising LOADS this time round and the course i want to apply to requires CCC,

Chemical Biology BSc CF71 3 years, full-time CCC

I wanted to know is it worth applying even though im off by 1 C grade and general studies is accepted.

I'm doing 5 A2 all in all, the four stated above and general studies... I will be
Reply 1
Kevlar
I am predicted a CCDD in Accounts Biology Chemistry Maths Respectively i will be resitting and will be revising LOADS this time round and the course i want to apply to requires CCC,

Chemical Biology BSc CF71 3 years, full-time CCC

I wanted to know is it worth applying even though im off by 1 C grade and general studies is accepted.

I'm doing 5 A2 all in all, the four stated above and general studies... I will be

BUUUUUUUUUUUUMP!!!! :X
Reply 2
Kevlar
BUUUUUUUUUUUUMP!!!! :X

adviiiiice anyone ? :[]
I say you should try and drop an A level, because you don't need 5 and it looks like you really need to get the grades. If you're only doing 4 (3 + general studies, if it's compulsory) then I think you'll stand a better chance with revising. :smile:
Reply 4
inksplodge
I say you should try and drop an A level, because you don't need 5 and it looks like you really need to get the grades. If you're only doing 4 (3 + general studies, if it's compulsory) then I think you'll stand a better chance with revising. :smile:

i may drop january studies at end of january and only do an as in it, but still is it worth applying for a ccc when predicted ccdd? ;x need to know coz i really wanna apply sometime soon ;P

Latest

Trending

Trending