The Student Room Group
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website

Thoughts on Swansea University for Accounting and Finance?

I am considering to put Swansea University as my insurance choice so I wanted to know if the university is good?
Original post by vra768
I am considering to put Swansea University as my insurance choice so I wanted to know if the university is good?

Whether a university is good or not is extremely subjective. What is far more important is whether a university is right for you or not and whether the course really interests you. The ranking of a university wont make you happy anywhere.

For what it is worth Swansea is a mid size city right on the sea. Accounting and Finance take place on the new campus which opened 6 years ago. The campus is the base for Engineering, Business, Computer Science and Maths. The campus is about 2 and 1/2 miles from the city centre with regular buses. This is very different to Cardiff which is essentially a city campus which is a 5 minute walk from the city centre. You really need to ask yourself whether Swansea University is what you want. If you want to be on a brand new campus a little way out of town then fine. If you would prefer to be in a university in the middle of a very large city you might be better elsewhere.
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest