The Student Room Group
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

Bcu January intake accommodation

I’m studying midwifery but have been offered a January 2022, I wanted to ask if anyone knows how accomodation and term time works
Reply 1
hey, same did you ever find an answer?
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Hi I’m in the same position have you found anything yet as I’m struggling Abi
Reply 3
Hey so I’m studying child nursing in January and with accommodations, I was told to call and apply at the end of September and start or October and rooms will be available. I’m not sure about term dates but we’ll be from January 2022 - December 2022.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Rayaa32
Hey so I’m studying child nursing in January and with accommodations, I was told to call and apply between November - December and rooms will be available. I’m not sure about term dates but we’ll be from January 2022 - December 2022.

did you a interview for the jan 2022 nursing.Any tips??
Reply 5
Original post by cutecupid
did you a interview for the jan 2022 nursing.Any tips??

Yes I did the interview and just prep yourself on simple questions like, 'talk about yourself' and 'why you want to do nursing and why you chose children nursing'. Questions like 'what skills do you have that is needed for the course' and 'what skills do nurses need to do children nursing'. And 'what tasks do i think I will be doing when on placement or as a nurse' will appear. The scenario questions were fine I think I was asked 3 questions on that but it's fine and finally ask questions to the interviewer. Hope this helped and good luck!
Original post by Rayaa32
Yes I did the interview and just prep yourself on simple questions like, 'talk about yourself' and 'why you want to do nursing and why you chose children nursing'. Questions like 'what skills do you have that is needed for the course' and 'what skills do nurses need to do children nursing'. And 'what tasks do i think I will be doing when on placement or as a nurse' will appear. The scenario questions were fine I think I was asked 3 questions on that but it's fine and finally ask questions to the interviewer. Hope this helped and good luck!

thank for your help.i got a offer for adult nursing jan 2022
Reply 7
Original post by cutecupid
thank for your help.i got a offer for adult nursing jan 2022

That's great! Congrats!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending