The Student Room Group
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website

Anyone received an offer from Swansea for adult / any type of nursing

Hi, just wondering if anyone has had an offer from Swansea regarding any nursing course? I had an interview at the very start of January but still haven’t heard anything. Not sure if they’ve started to give out offers yet either? Thanks :smile:
Reply 1
Hi, I also had my interview January 5th for adult nursing.
I’m on an access course and none of us have had anything back from Swansea yet.
Looking at responses on forums here, Swansea are still interviewing and telling people they should hear by end of April. So still ages yet!
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Craesull
Hi, I also had my interview January 5th for adult nursing.
I’m on an access course and none of us have had anything back from Swansea yet.
Looking at responses on forums here, Swansea are still interviewing and telling people they should hear by end of April. So still ages yet!

Hi, yes I haven’t heard of anyone getting an offer or rejection from them yet! When I emailed the other day they said they’re hoping to get all offers out and on ucas by the end of April but will hopefully be sooner.

Hope this helps & hope we find out soon.. so stressful
Reply 3
Hey can anyone advice me on what the Swansea interview was like? I have one soon 😭
Reply 4
Original post by CoolT
Hey can anyone advice me on what the Swansea interview was like? I have one soon 😭

It’s soo relaxed! It felt like a really nice chat about why I want to be a nurse and I left it feeling very positive. They ask why you want to be a nurse, what issue you think is the biggest that nurses are currently facing (read up on nursing times) and why this is having such a bad effect, they gave a scenario question and just a bit about you such as what motivates you :smile:
I had no idea they were still interviewing! Good luck you’ll go great!! X
Reply 5
It’s soo relaxed! It felt like a really nice chat about why I want to be a nurse and I left it feeling very positive. They ask why you want to be a nurse, what issue you think is the biggest that nurses are currently facing (read up on nursing times) and why this is having such a bad effect, they gave a scenario question and just a bit about you such as what motivates you :smile:
I had no idea they were still interviewing! Good luck you’ll go great!! X

Thankyouuu for answering ! And yes they are still interviewing but I’m sure they’ll start giving out offers before the 24 of may since that’s the UCAS deadline. X
Reply 6
Original post by CoolT
Thankyouuu for answering ! And yes they are still interviewing but I’m sure they’ll start giving out offers before the 24 of may since that’s the UCAS deadline. X

Yeah I’ve already had my offer and everyone on my access course has! So hopefully you’ll hear really quick after your interview x
Reply 7
Yeah I’ve already had my offer and everyone on my access course has! So hopefully you’ll hear really quick after your interview x

That’s really good congrats 🥳 x
Original post by Anonymous
Hi, just wondering if anyone has had an offer from Swansea regarding any nursing course? I had an interview at the very start of January but still haven’t heard anything. Not sure if they’ve started to give out offers yet either? Thanks :smile:

Hi! I had my interview back in January and had an offer about 2 weeks ago, so they’re starting to give them out! I hope you hear soon! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest