The Student Room Group

University of Amsterdam Masters

Scroll to see replies

Original post by honoragibbons
Ugh still no word! Did you receive word at a specific time or fairly random?

But also congrats!!! lol
Reply 41
Ugh still no word! Did you receive word at a specific time or fairly random?

I emailed admissions a week ago about an answer and they literally emailed me back at 4pm today saying, sorry it's been delayed, you'll find out today. Then literally 4 mins later, I received the email!
Original post by izbiety123
I emailed admissions a week ago about an answer and they literally emailed me back at 4pm today saying, sorry it's been delayed, you'll find out today. Then literally 4 mins later, I received the email!

I am happy for you! I'll just continue to play the waiting game then.
Reply 43
I am happy for you! I'll just continue to play the waiting game then.

I really hope you hear soon! Hopefully this week!
Reply 44
Been 12 weeks since I applied now. Sent them an email asking for any more information about when I can expect a reply. At this point all anxiety about a reply has gone and I just feel a bit miffed about it now lol. Almost done my undergrad so need to start making plans for moving countries etc so fingers crossed for something soon
Original post by oogold
Been 12 weeks since I applied now. Sent them an email asking for any more information about when I can expect a reply. At this point all anxiety about a reply has gone and I just feel a bit miffed about it now lol. Almost done my undergrad so need to start making plans for moving countries etc so fingers crossed for something soon

Same here! I have to plan my life lol. I emailed them and they said they couldn't tell me definitively when I would be hearing back. How about you/anyone else?
Fifteen weeks here. At this point, i think it’s just a pisstake. I also emailed them and they told me the same, that they had a bit of a backlog and they couldn’t give me an estimate. I’ve just got another offer lined up in the UK and i’m going to go with that, whether they ultimately accept me or not.
Still waiting here myself, I got two other offers and one of them is expecting me to reply within the next two weeks but Amsterdam is my first choice. I emailed them, called them, and even whatsapped them and still no answer... However on Studielink my application has been updated and they are telling me that the next step in my application is to pay the enrolment fee so I'm hoping that's a positive, anyone else in the same position as me still?
Reply 48
Original post by WaitingonUva
Still waiting here myself, I got two other offers and one of them is expecting me to reply within the next two weeks but Amsterdam is my first choice. I emailed them, called them, and even whatsapped them and still no answer... However on Studielink my application has been updated and they are telling me that the next step in my application is to pay the enrolment fee so I'm hoping that's a positive, anyone else in the same position as me still?

Status is still on "admission decision" over here lol.... That sounds positive on your end though! May I ask what course you applied to?
Original post by oogold
Status is still on "admission decision" over here lol.... That sounds positive on your end though! May I ask what course you applied to?

Good luck to you too, I'll update if I get any reply! I applied to a Research Master in Urban Studies, how about you?
Original post by WaitingonUva
Good luck to you too, I'll update if I get any reply! I applied to a Research Master in Urban Studies, how about you?

I just got an offer! I called them and then got an email to tell me I got in ☺️

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending