The Student Room Group

Help with applying?

hi,

I am applying to university to study English this year and am busy completing my UCAS form

I have included all of my gcse grades and current as, but didnt get a C in maths at gcse level (D) and was wondering if it is worth mentioning this on my ucas form, and stating that at some point this year i am going to try and find some way to resit, or would it best just to not mention anything?

Also the universities i am applying for have lower entry requirements than what i believe i am capable of, would they overlook the lack of a maths qualification because i have achieved higher than they are asking?:rolleyes:

thanks!
Laura
You have to mention every single examinations and grades that you have taken, Unis will look at your alevel grades and give you an offer, if need they will look at your GCSE grades too. You also need to check the entry requirement of the course, if they require a C in Maths, you will have to retake your GCSE. But if you re-taking this year and apply for the 2009 entry, they can give you a conditional offer.

Latest

Trending

Trending