Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

Nottingham ONLINE QUESTIONNAIRE

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:

ive had the email from nottingham saying theyve received my application and saying that i need to complete the online questionnaire - but how do i find the online questionnaire to fill it in?!?!?!?! please help!

cheers :confused:
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    hey me too!
    I'm soooo confused!
    But I've just emailed them back to ask this so I'll tell you if I get a reply!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Me too!
    They must have forgotten to put the attatchment on or the link on all the emails. Oh my, thats a big "Ooops" moment eh? Hahah
    I've just emailed them too,
    xx
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    yey! go us! And cool about your April work experience (can I come in your suitcase?!)
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    You might be able to find it on the website. Last year they sent the link in a huge email... My UCAS still hasn't been sent off by the head of 6th (I've said this before in the other thread), but aaarghhh!!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emikoo)
    Me too!
    They must have forgotten to put the attatchment on or the link on all the emails. Oh my, thats a big "Ooops" moment eh? Hahah
    I've just emailed them too,
    xx
    Why are you re-applying Emikoo? Is it because of grades or no offers last year??
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    haha i am really glad that its happened to all of you as well lol. im sure when they get an influx of emails askin g how to fill it in they will realise theyve done something wrong lol.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    oo ive got the same problem ive just moaned about it in the other thread haha
    anyone had any luck yet ?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yup, this has happened to me as well.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    yeah i got the email but no attached questionnaire!
    emailed them so hopefully i'll get a reply tomorrow, as i suppose they've all gone home now
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Guys, chill :p:
    At least you've gotten the email. My bastard college still hasn't sent the application off :rolleyes:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I was just coming on here to post this lol.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    lmao everyone has emailed them back, including me. Bit of a slip up I expect. They won't be making that mistake in a hurry, not when they sent out a simple automated email and are now probably inundated with an inbox full of puzzled replies. loool
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I just replied anyway to make sure they know its a universal problem as opposed to a couple of errors.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Transatlanticdrawl_)
    lmao everyone has emailed them back, including me. Bit of a slip up I expect. They won't be making that mistake in a hurry, not when they sent out a simple automated email and a re now probably inundated with an inbox full of puzzled replies.loool
    This fact struck my funny bone too :yep: But I guess it'll only take another mass email to fix, anyway.
    What'll make me giggle is if they send to every applicant - because those who didn't get the original will then get the apology, and panic about not getting the orginal - which will confuse everything yet again :p:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emilyyy)
    This fact struck my funny bone too :yep: But I guess it'll only take another mass email to fix, anyway.
    What'll make me giggle is if they send to every applicant - because those who didn't get the original will then get the apology, and panic about not getting the orginal - which will confuse everything yet again :p:

or if when the people who havent sent their app off yet, do send off theirs, get this original, followed instantly by the apology then the correct one
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    what a funny state of affairs!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Haha I agree. I was quite worried at first when I couldn't find a link anywhere :yep:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    oh good at least it's not just me then :P
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    You will all get another email at some point with your portal login details and a link to the questionnaire. It wont be until after the deadline tho cos they do it all at once so everyone gets it at the same time. Thats what they did last year anyway

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 26, 2009
New on TSR

Personal statement help

Use our clever tool to create a PS you're proud of.

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.