The Student Room Group

Drama

I was doing drama and I got called up with my friend to perform a drama performance to the teacher. So we performed them and then my teacher said to us "that was pathetic , your pathetic did you even learn anything that Iven taught you this year?" We was about to cry. I keep replaying that in my head and I keep on feeling worthless and offended.
Report her! Even if you were jot amazing teachers shouldn't call you out like that and call you names it is unprofessional and she should have offered constructive critism instead.
Perhaps you can appeal to some friends or another teacher to offer you better and more constructive feedback. If you practiced and used techniques taught to you, I don't see why you would get a bad mark
Reply 2
Original post by ~*Zara*~
I was doing drama and I got called up with my friend to perform a drama performance to the teacher. So we performed them and then my teacher said to us "that was pathetic , your pathetic did you even learn anything that Iven taught you this year?" We was about to cry. I keep replaying that in my head and I keep on feeling worthless and offended.

I hope I’m not too late but definitely report them. Don’t leave yourself wishing you did when you’re halfway through uni. You are important. You aren’t argumentative or petty for standing up for yourself just cause you’re the student and they’re the teacher. There’s critiquing work and bullying and that is bullying.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending