The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Juustuburger
:redface:

Not yet, I'll probably go visit them at some point and then decide. Probably the February open days for Manchester and Nottingham.. are you going to go to one or just go and see all the Welsh people? :p:

I'm going to see Manchester hopefully, and I want to take a trip over to Newcastle too. I'll definitely be going to Cardiff though..and believe it or not, there will be Welsh people there :p:
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
i got a offer from manchester yesterday :smile: :smile:
StotheL
I'm going to see Manchester hopefully, and I want to take a trip over to Newcastle too. I'll definitely be going to Cardiff though..and believe it or not, there will be Welsh people there :p:

There will? Really? :eek: :p:

You'll have to tell me what date you go to Manchester when you know, and maybe Newcastle (unsure if I'll visit there). I'm not sure your Manchester course open days are the same day as mine, though, because yours is a more social science course and I don't even think the business school runs it at Manchester.
Reply 63
Pillar of Autumn
Very nervous, only submitted my application to the school referee on the 7th November, so it will only be sent on the 14th. Applying for BA Law with Politics, and i'm predicted 35/36 whilst they want 35 (IB diploma). So nervous, really feel that i'm going to be rejected :frown:

Ooooh good luck! If it helps they were really quick getting back to me (5 days for Politics and 7 days for law with politics)

I've got offers for Law with Politics and Politics & International Relations. Both AAB :smile:

I'm going to the post offer open day for Law with politics in Feb, and I can't wait!
Manchester MMath, offer ABB; A in Mathematics, B in Psychology and Further maths.

I'm so happy, atleast I have one offer. Now I can stop checking track.
Reply 65
Yep i got an offer on tuesday after sending my application on thursday....was very happy especially cos it was my first offer. very speedy!!!!
I think manchester looks like a cool city to live in.
any one else applying for Economic history and economics??
Reply 66
I got an offer for Politics BA, ABB. Anyone else doing politics?

Sooo happy :smile:
Reply 67
Paulwhy
congrats. :smile:

Thank you :smile:
Reply 68
ABB offer for maths!
Reply 69
I got an offer for Business Studies yesterday :smile:
I'm really happy because it's the uni that I wanna go to =)
Good luck ppl
Reply 70
I got my interview within 2 weeks and my offer within a week :smile:
Reply 71
Offer for Politics and Modern History (AAB)

Yay!
Reply 72
got an offer for Geology BBC! so happy! although now i cant choice between Manchester and Cardiff :frown: gonna be hard!
Reply 73
Got an offer a while ago for History as you can see in my sig..
Received it within three days of sending my application!
I'm stuck between Manchester and Cardiff aswell sampshogg.. Still have to visit Manchester though, so I have no clue what to do!
Reply 74
Im still to visit Cardiff haha, wasnt expecting much of Manchester but when i went it looked amazing :smile: sooo much going on! depends if you like big cities though
Yeah, I have decided to go to Manchester, I just have to make the ABB offer.
Reply 76
Manchester > Cardiff
Reply 77
Unis 09
ECONOMICS (L100)
Warwick- acknowledged
Manchester- offer
LSE- acknowledged
Birmingham- offer
QMUL- offer
Reply 78
I got my offer for Pharmacy at Manchester two days after my interview which was last month. My offer is ABB and I think it's going to be my insurance choice. Anybody for MPharm, also?
Reply 79
Got an unconditional for BA Economics - sent the application off 26/11 got an offer the 01/12 - nice and speedy!

Latest

Trending

Trending