The Student Room Group

Gillian Clarke Poetry

Anyone else studying Gillian Clarke Poems? I'm doing it for A-level's and would love to discuss them/compare notes and ideas etc with anyone studying them. I've found there's a limited amount of resources online, and as a self studying student it would be great to discuss the poems with other people!
Hey! If you've done all of Gillian Clarke's poems, I would really appreciate it if you share some notes with me since we still haven't finished doing the poems in class and my first CIE exam is in a week. 😭
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by aymen_hashmat_
Hey! If you've done all of Gillian Clarke's poems, I would really appreciate it if you share some notes with me since we still haven't finished doing the poems in class and my first CIE exam is in a week. 😭

Ahhh no that sucks, has your teacher not said anything about it? I ended up dropping Gillian Clarke and doing something else so I never got round to making notes for all the poems. If you let me know what poems you haven't covered yet, I can check if I have notes for any of them?
Hey, so far we're left with 12 of the poems. We're just really behind 😭. But here's the poems that are left:
Advent, February, Hearthstone, Sunday, Sunday, The lighthouse, Stealing Peas, Scything, Postscript, Climbing Vader Idris.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by KawaiiArtist
Anyone else studying Gillian Clarke Poems? I'm doing it for A-level's and would love to discuss them/compare notes and ideas etc with anyone studying them. I've found there's a limited amount of resources online, and as a self studying student it would be great to discuss the poems with other people!

yeahh me too im doing my AS LEVEL and doing gillian clarkes poem too the book is not vey helpful some poems not some so many poem arent even there

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending