The Student Room Group
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website

Southampton Uni chat thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3980
Lol, no I don't want to tag along!!!!!!! You big idiot :-D Just wondered if we would have met him on our JCR travels!

Nownow Marcus, I am not a sheepling.

Club Poke tonight woopwoop
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website
cloop
Lol, no I don't want to tag along!!!!!!! You big idiot :-D Just wondered if we would have met him on our JCR travels!

Nownow Marcus, I am not a sheepling.

I wouldn't accuse you of being such a thing. :yes:

You're far too innocent for that. :awesome:
"
received on: 03-10-2009 20:13
lol I saw you on Countdown before..never thought you would be on TSR!
Never mind losing to that guy...he has been beating everyone!

Here's some consolation lol

excel
"

:love:

Also, I've got a sub :teeth:
Jonny, why have you repped me 5 times and Emma and Chloe only have twice each? :nope:
Reply 3983
cloop

it was really emptyyy! there were so many messages on the screen about 'chloe' i thought it was bout me but was probs you :smile:
Reply 3984
Haha it was probably about you!!
We knew it would be empty... for so many reasons! Hopefully it will pick up next time though...
Reply 3985
Because Marcus, I have better things to do than see how many times i've repped somebody and then do it again :P
(jonny hasn't!)
cloop
Because Marcus, I have better things to do than see how many times i've repped somebody and then do it again :P
(jonny hasn't!)

:awesome:
:puppyeyes: The irony is I tried to rep Marcus for that comment, but it wouldnt let me, as I repped him 27 days ago. Gut-ted.
Reply 3988
i notice this is page 200 of this thread

lengthy
Most of them are quite probably me as well. :emo:
Reply 3990
Ughughugh. I've had a horrible night's sleep.
To be woken up (along with the rest of your flat) at 3.30am by your "ex boyfriend" and his housemates who want to make your life a misery, is not cool, at all.
To be walking up Portswood road at 4.00am in your pajamas with mascara stained cheeks and all your "ex boyfriend"'s things, and getting humiliated by his friends as they verbally rip you to shreds, is equally uncool!

:-(
Gotta love Dan Levine's pony tail...
Reply 3992
cloop
Ughughugh. I've had a horrible night's sleep.
To be woken up (along with the rest of your flat) at 3.30am by your "ex boyfriend" and his housemates who want to make your life a misery, is not cool, at all.
To be walking up Portswood road at 4.00am in your pajamas with mascara stained cheeks and all your "ex boyfriend"'s things, and getting humiliated by his friends as they verbally rip you to shreds, is equally uncool!

:-(

Not cool.

:/ why couldn't it have waited until the morning?

*group hug*
Chloe, I will hunt him down and kick his arse
jonnythemoose
Chloe, I will hunt him down and kick his arse

Just make sure you don't hunt him down on your death-trap bike...
I'd like to think I've helped Chloe somewhat today. :smile:

Don't go running back to him Chlo, you know it will only end up worse for you, especially after everything he's put you through already. :hugs:
Reply 3996
wannabe mexican
Just make sure you don't hunt him down on your death-trap bike...

i'm sure you're exaggerating. I mean if it was a death trap the front Y-frame would have to be on backwards or something ...
Reply 3997
Planning on going here next year to do the extreme sports managment degree :smile: anyone know much about it ??cus i cant find any info other than whats in the prospectuses ! thanks , josh
widzy
Planning on going here next year to do the extreme sports managment degree :smile: anyone know much about it ??cus i cant find any info other than whats in the prospectuses ! thanks , josh

As far as I know, none of us do any form of sports-related degree. You might be better off e-mailing the relevant department at the university or looking on the website, although you're not likely to get any more information than is in the prospectus.
Vasteye
i'm sure you're exaggerating. I mean if it was a death trap the front Y-frame would have to be on backwards or something ...

yeah, which is not the case :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending