Southampton Uni chat thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1180
I want Alma Road it's well popular :frown:
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website
We were due to look at 5 this evening, all apart from two had been sold by the time we went to view :/
The one it looks like we're getting we're the only people to have viewed and it's SO FRIKKIN NICE!
Either 76 quid a week without bills or 86 with :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Aww poor Clo...

I found out Marko is literally gonna be living a minute's walk from me, in fact closer than he is to me now :p:
Aaaargh, i really need to get onto lookin at houses. At this rate I wont even be living in portswood, and i so want to live there!
We have a house on Alma Road that we may be going for, but I don't like it so much atm :frown:
We're looking at a bunch tomorrow morning and a bunch in the afternoon. Some on Tennyson Road, Lodge Road, the main Portswood Road and a couple on Alma Road.

This house business makes me anxious and nervous. 'Cause I really want a nice house in the best area and I'm scared we'll end up somewhere crappy!
If you're looking at Alma Road tomorrow, chances are one may not be available any longer :p:
I HOPE for your sake you haven't got to view 75 Alma Road, because we are now finalising that one tomorrow morning :biggrin:
Caaaallmmm down marcus!
But i'm SOOO EXCITED!!!!! :biggrin::biggrin:
Perhaps it's the 12 hours sleep i had last night :biggrin:
Or perhaps i can't wait for your birthday celebrations/drunkenness! :biggrin:
Who knows? :biggrin:

All that matters is, i'm trèèèèèèès happy!!!!! :biggrin:
34's the one that we might be getting - so please don't love it if you go and see it...

I'm not a huge fan anyway, tbh. Are you seeing 18 tomorrow Emma?
jonnythemoose
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeess! You're the guy who's stage 5 - James, no? And you're right about the class, but I didn't go this week. I find Rosemarie scary and useless in equal measure, bless her

Nice to see you on here!

Ha well I thought I had kept my identity secret. I hope its not awkward between us now we know eachother's secret lives.
cloop
and are u good-looking?

directed at me?
I don't know exactly what one's we're seeing, we're starting at one house on Tennyson road and then going to the others from there!

Ohh this is all so competitive and scary I don't like it.
Haha...at least you can look forward to your partay?
wannabe mexican
Ha well I thought I had kept my identity secret. I hope its not awkward between us now we know eachother's secret lives.

I'm a detective! Nah, it'll be fine - although to be fair German Linguistics is over anyway! :awesome:
GOING TO LOOOK FOR A HOUSEEEEEEEEEEE

todayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

la la la laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

JTM how many are you getting one with? And you Marcus?

La la la la la. It is WAY too early to be awake. eeww.
makinghistory
GOING TO LOOOK FOR A HOUSEEEEEEEEEEE

todayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

la la la laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

JTM how many are you getting one with? And you Marcus?

La la la la la. It is WAY too early to be awake. eeww.

TOO EARLY TO BE AWAKE?! I WAS IN THE GYM AT 7AM!

We now have a house fo' sho' :biggrin: No 75 Alma Road. There's 7 of us.
i need to prod the people i'm living with into looking today. i want to look but not on my own.
jonnythemoose
I'm a detective! Nah, it'll be fine - although to be fair German Linguistics is over anyway! :awesome:

yeah have fun never seeing me ever again
wannabe mexican
yeah have fun never seeing me ever again

I will - your presence is such a burden on me normally

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending