The Student Room Group

Access to HE Nursing with LearnDirect

Is anyone currently doing an Access to HE course with Learndirect? I’ve just started a few days ago, would be nice to connect with people going through a similar experience?
Also, anyone who’s done it about how long did it take to get a unit marked? I submitted unit 1 on Friday, I appreciate it’s a weekend so I dont expect it to have been marked yet but would be nice to know roughly how long they take?
Hi I completed Access to HE Social Work in May this year. Found that generally I had my worker marked in around a week. Good feedback and they respond to messages within max 2/3 days usually.
Reply 2
Yeah I'm doing this too! I'm up to Unit 4 and honestly I'm struggling with one of my assignments. They generally take a couple of days, I reckon by Tuesday/wednesday it'll have been marked :smile:
Original post by pinxxxx
Yeah I'm doing this too! I'm up to Unit 4 and honestly I'm struggling with one of my assignments. They generally take a couple of days, I reckon by Tuesday/wednesday it'll have been marked :smile:

I’m just about done with unit 4 hoping to be done by mid-week, been looking at unit 5 to start planning it and that looks like A LOT.
Reply 4
Original post by Thisoneistaken21
Is anyone currently doing an Access to HE course with Learndirect? I’ve just started a few days ago, would be nice to connect with people going through a similar experience?
Also, anyone who’s done it about how long did it take to get a unit marked? I submitted unit 1 on Friday, I appreciate it’s a weekend so I dont expect it to have been marked yet but would be nice to know roughly how long they take?

I'm working on an Access to HE Course with Learn Direct on Midwifery. I'm on Unit 3, Q1. and a bit stuck if I'm honest.!!
Original post by lauraco985
I'm working on an Access to HE Course with Learn Direct on Midwifery. I'm on Unit 3, Q1. and a bit stuck if I'm honest.!!

SAME! I ignored it and went onto 4 and 5 while I waited for 1 and 2 to be marked, but now I’m having to face it and it’s really battering my head. As per my plan I’ll have 16 WEEKS to plan one question which is just bizerk to me? There’s only so many times you can check a draft before it’s overkill. I’ve messaged my tutor to see if I can just do it over say 6 weeks just waiting on a reply. Who is your tutor?
Reply 6
Original post by Thisoneistaken21
SAME! I ignored it and went onto 4 and 5 while I waited for 1 and 2 to be marked, but now I’m having to face it and it’s really battering my head. As per my plan I’ll have 16 WEEKS to plan one question which is just bizerk to me? There’s only so many times you can check a draft before it’s overkill. I’ve messaged my tutor to see if I can just do it over say 6 weeks just waiting on a reply. Who is your tutor?

My tutor is Clare, Who is yours? Have you completed the assignment plan (timetable) for an essay yet? This is what i'm confused on.
Reply 7
Original post by pinxxxx

Hiya, How did you get on with the assignment plan (timetable)? I'm stuck and looking for some advice please?!
Original post by lauraco985
Hiya, How did you get on with the assignment plan (timetable)? I'm stuck and looking for some advice please?!

Hi, what exactly are you stuck on? Feel free to message me if you want.
Reply 9
Hi, also doing the midwifery access course, have just recieved feedback on my draft for unit 6 and amended my answer. Do you normally resend your drafts or just submit for marking at this point?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending