The Student Room Group
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton

Does Sussex consider EPQ in clearing?

Hello everyone :smile:
I have had an offer for ABB for the Psychology & Neuroscience course but I'm considering the chance that I don't quite get that and only achieve
BBB. However, I'm quite confident in my EPQ results and hoping for A/A*

Do you think it'll be possible, should I get rejected, to call up on clearing and 'argue' (not rlly, more like present) my EPQ result in hopes for a place?
This is only because I remember on one of the webinars that they said they considered EPQ only when it comes to clearing so I just wanted a second opinion :smile:
Original post by strhythm
Hello everyone :smile:
I have had an offer for ABB for the Psychology & Neuroscience course but I'm considering the chance that I don't quite get that and only achieve
BBB. However, I'm quite confident in my EPQ results and hoping for A/A*

Do you think it'll be possible, should I get rejected, to call up on clearing and 'argue' (not rlly, more like present) my EPQ result in hopes for a place?
This is only because I remember on one of the webinars that they said they considered EPQ only when it comes to clearing so I just wanted a second opinion :smile:

Hello @strhythm,

We take the EPQ into account when considering your application, but we do not routinely include the EPQ in the conditions of your offer (and will normally make the offer over three A-levels).

However, we’re always happy to discuss this and will sometimes offer alternative conditions that include the EPQ (perhaps with a slight reduction in your A-level grades).

If you receive a conditional offer which doesn’t include your EPQ, and would like to review this with us, please email [email protected].

For more information about Entry requirements for UK applicants please visit here.

I hope this helps, if you have any other questions please let me know.

Kind Regards,
Erica (3rd Year Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence)
(edited 2 years ago)
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending