The Student Room Group

MA Creative Writing: Durham, Manchester or Birmingham?

Hi everyone,

I've received offers for the MA Creative Writing course from Durham, Manchester and Birmingham, but I have a hard time deciding on which school I should go to. Could you give some advice or insights? Will be truly appreciated!!
Original post by Traymore
Hi everyone,

I've received offers for the MA Creative Writing course from Durham, Manchester and Birmingham, but I have a hard time deciding on which school I should go to. Could you give some advice or insights? Will be truly
Best advice is research about it and ask your friends and family keep me updated

Xx
Reply 2
Hi everyone,

I've received offers for the MA Creative Writing course from Durham, Manchester and Birmingham, but I have a hard time deciding on which school I should go to. Could you give some advice or insights? Will be truly appreciated!!

Which one did you choose?
Hi everyone,

Hello there! I’ve received offers from Durham and Manchester too! Where did you end up going? How’s your experience been, if you don’t mind sharing? x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending