The Student Room Group
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton

Sussex Offer Time Duration

Hello, is there anyone here who has applied to Sussex for masters this year and has received an offer? how long did it take to get an offer? Actually, it has been about a month since I applied and I havent heard anything yet. It is kind of frustrating because I already have an offer from Exeter but Sussex is my first choice and they havent replied yet.
Original post by emdee.khan
Hello, is there anyone here who has applied to Sussex for masters this year and has received an offer? how long did it take to get an offer? Actually, it has been about a month since I applied and I havent heard anything yet. It is kind of frustrating because I already have an offer from Exeter but Sussex is my first choice and they havent replied yet.

Hello, thank you for your question.

I am sorry to hear that you have still not received a decision, regarding your master's place at Sussex. Of course, this is not necessarily anything to worry about; however it might be beneficial for you to contact Postgraduate Enquiries (+44 (0)1273 877773; [email protected]), since they may be able to provide you with an update or at least inform you of the approximate waiting times.

I hope you get some answers soon! Let me know if any other queries comes to mind :smile:.

All the Best,
Kasia (4th Year Medical Neuroscience Student MSci with a Year Abroad)
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending