Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Information Related to CAS

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
h

I have applied for the same course for January 2022 intake. I appeared for the interview, paid the deposit, fulfilled all the conditions mentioned in the offer letter and emailed them requesting my CAS letter, now they are saying that the interview result has not been updated even after cracking the interview 1.5 months ago. Did you get your CAS ? or any sort of reply from their side?

Hi,

I have not accepted their offer yet. I mailed them to clarify few things in my offer letter, and it took more than 1 month to get a reply, by asking for update every week to different email address of admission team. At last, now I am getting some response from them. But I am afraid to proceed, as this could happen again (delay in response), and now time is very limited to wait for their reply. Even in this thread, you can see people waiting for their offer letter for last intake which started 2 months back. We all know, all are busy with admission, but we only lose hope, when we are not addressed properly.
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Original post by Haritha18
Hi,

I have not accepted their offer yet. I mailed them to clarify few things in my offer letter, and it took more than 1 month to get a reply, by asking for update every week to different email address of admission team. At last, now I am getting some response from them. But I am afraid to proceed, as this could happen again (delay in response), and now time is very limited to wait for their reply. Even in this thread, you can see people waiting for their offer letter for last intake which started 2 months back. We all know, all are busy with admission, but we only lose hope, when we are not addressed properly.

Exactly. The communication gap bothers me. It's been 6 weeks since I appeared for the interview and they are saying they haven't updated the result. How am i suppose to get my CAS on time? And proceed with visa process, before my course commences ? .
Original post by Coventry University Student Ambassadors
International Students,

There have been repeated threads related to CAS recently, so creating a thread specifically for CAS hopefully helps to put all the questions in one place and to avoid the same information being relayed around.

After speaking to the International Office (IO) at Coventry University, the waiting time for CAS is between 10-14 days (- as of July 2021). Understandably, this can be quite a wait, however, due to the pandemic and with it being a busy time period, there are expected delays. You are not alone and the IO is doing the best they can to issue CAS. If, after waiting longer than stated, get in touch with the IO (below) to see where your application is at.

If you are experiencing problems with getting your CAS, contact the IO at [email protected].

If you wish to request an update regarding the status of your application, contact the IO at [email protected].

If you wish to speak to a member of IO for more information regarding your CAS, contact at +44 (0) 24 7615 2152.

Alternatively, you can direct message using Coventry University International on Facebook following this link here.

Remember that while you're contacting IO, you must have your application number or, for students undertaking their Masters (and are currently at Coventry), have their Student ID present. This will help IO to identify you and help tailor the recommendations best for you.

In the meantime, you may find some useful information below:

If there are any questions, please ask and the Student Ambassadors will do their best to help you in preparation for your academic year.

in hOw manys UNI. OF BRADFORD issue our CAS letter ..have you any idea????
Original post by Haritha18
Hi,

Original post by Anonymous
Exactly. The communication gap bothers me. It's been 6 weeks since I appeared for the interview and they are saying they haven't updated the result. How am i suppose to get my CAS on time? And proceed with visa process, before my course commences ? .

Original post by Kamal preet kaur
in hOw manys UNI. OF BRADFORD issue our CAS letter ..have you any idea????

Hi guys,

Thank you for your messages.

Understandably, it's a stressful time trying to arrange everything in preparation for university, and waiting on the university to respond back to you isn't ideal, especially given the length of time.

After speaking to IO to query this situation, it's advised for you guys to contact the IO using their social media accounts as you're likely to receive a quicker response than ringing or emailing. There is a lot going on at the moment, so there isn't one single factor that is delaying the processing of your CAS and as each case is different, it's important to do what you can while you can. I have linked the social media accounts in the original post on the first page so please take a look and attempt to get in contact to find out what you can.

Please let me know if you're still struggling. Again, thank you for your patience.

Veronica
Student Ambassador
Hi I received my conditional offer in May and forwarded my documents in July. I received my first reply in October and till now I haven't received my CAS letter and this gives me a tonne of anxiety as I even paid the fees. What should I do?
Reply 25
Hello,I have applied for January 2022 Intake and have cleared my interview submission of all documents asked by university 8000 pounds total deposit, however I am still waiting for my CAS to arrive. If there's delay in CAS, I wont be able to get Visa as I am an international student. Moreover, I will lose my classes and probably a year because I am not sure if my course has online classes available. Coventry University, London mailed me that they will issue me CAS but it's been a while and they aren't responding anymore. I am under depression since I can lost a year and this is very stressful for my family too.Please help.
Original post by Joan Nduati
Hi I received my conditional offer in May and forwarded my documents in July. I received my first reply in October and till now I haven't received my CAS letter and this gives me a tonne of anxiety as I even paid the fees. What should I do?

Hi @Joan Nduati,

I'm sorry to hear about your situation.

I strongly suggest contacting the International Office (IO) to discuss this with someone at the university, as they are able to provide more accurate information regarding your situation. It has been a while and I think it's about time to contact the university to look for some answers. It's worth checking to see where the status of your application is and explaining your situation so that IO can help you out.
Understandably, you're waiting a long time for a response so thank you for your patience during this time.

Veronica
Student Ambassador
Original post by Dee.bee
Hello,I have applied for January 2022 Intake and have cleared my interview submission of all documents asked by university 8000 pounds total deposit, however I am still waiting for my CAS to arrive. If there's delay in CAS, I wont be able to get Visa as I am an international student. Moreover, I will lose my classes and probably a year because I am not sure if my course has online classes available. Coventry University, London mailed me that they will issue me CAS but it's been a while and they aren't responding anymore. I am under depression since I can lost a year and this is very stressful for my family too.Please help.

Hi @Dee.bee,

Thank you for your message.

The situation sounds quite stressful, and I'm sorry you're experiencing a high level of stress and anxiety while waiting. Firstly, thank you for your patience. I understand it's been a rather long wait for you and your family.

Have you been able to get in contact with the course director to enquire about this? It's worth contacting the course director to see what will happen, and to contact the International Office for more information regarding the status of your application. Although they are not responding, you must keep trying. Please bear in mind, it's unlikely the staff work during the work and therefore will need to wait until during the day before getting a response.

Have you considered contacting +44 (0) 20 7247 3666? Using this link here, you may be able to find the social media contacts for Coventry University London, which means you will be able to direct message the university about your situation and find the answers you're looking for.

You're doing really well to keep going, so don't give up - there is light at the end of the tunnel and you will end up at Coventry University London to study your course. Let me know if you're still struggling.

Veronica
Student Ambassador
Hi @Joan Nduati,

I'm sorry to hear about your situation.

I strongly suggest contacting the International Office (IO) to discuss this with someone at the university, as they are able to provide more accurate information regarding your situation. It has been a while and I think it's about time to contact the university to look for some answers. It's worth checking to see where the status of your application is and explaining your situation so that IO can help you out.
Understandably, you're waiting a long time for a response so thank you for your patience during this time.

Veronica
Student Ambassador

I have emailed all the possible email addresses and still I haven't got a reply. How am I supposed to discuss with anyone If there are no responses? Is there any other way to go about this?
Original post by Joan Nduati
I have emailed all the possible email addresses and still I haven't got a reply. How am I supposed to discuss with anyone If there are no responses? Is there any other way to go about this?

As opposed to emailing, have you attempted to direct message the university using the social media platforms available? To my current knowledge, direct messaging, at the moment, seems to generate a quicker response than an email.

Veronica
Student Ambassador
Reply 30
Hi @Dee.bee,

The situation sounds quite stressful, and I'm sorry you're experiencing a high level of stress and anxiety while waiting. Firstly, thank you for your patience. I understand it's been a rather long wait for you and your family.

Have you been able to get in contact with the course director to enquire about this? It's worth contacting the course director to see what will happen, and to contact the International Office for more information regarding the status of your application. Although they are not responding, you must keep trying. Please bear in mind, it's unlikely the staff work during the work and therefore will need to wait until during the day before getting a response.

Have you considered contacting +44 (0) 20 7247 3666? Using this link here, you may be able to find the social media contacts for Coventry University London, which means you will be able to direct message the university about your situation and find the answers you're looking for.

You're doing really well to keep going, so don't give up - there is light at the end of the tunnel and you will end up at Coventry University London to study your course. Let me know if you're still struggling.

Veronica
Student Ambassador

Hi,

Thank you for getting back to me. Me and my agent has done everything from our end. We have called, mailed, reached out on social media. It's not that other students aren't receiving the CAS, they are. Students who applied with me have already received CAS. While I am not even getting a status update. It's frustrating to reach out everyday and feel like you might lose a chance.

Students don't mind waiting. We are ready to wait if we get to know our exact status and the days we need to wait. An estimation will work too. But vaguely waiting without any update from the university doesnt help.

I request you to please let me know if you want me to share my student id and look into my cas status and help me with this.
Original post by Dee.bee
Hi,

Thank you for getting back to me. Me and my agent has done everything from our end. We have called, mailed, reached out on social media. It's not that other students aren't receiving the CAS, they are. Students who applied with me have already received CAS. While I am not even getting a status update. It's frustrating to reach out everyday and feel like you might lose a chance.

Students don't mind waiting. We are ready to wait if we get to know our exact status and the days we need to wait. An estimation will work too. But vaguely waiting without any update from the university doesnt help.

I request you to please let me know if you want me to share my student id and look into my cas status and help me with this.

@Dee.bee, thank you for your message.

In all honesty, besides everything I have suggested, I'm not really sure what else to suggest because you are doing everything you can right now and it doesn't seem to be getting you anywhere. I'm really sorry about this. Even if you share your student ID, I would not be able to look into the status of your application as I am not authorised to access personal information regarding applicants. Therefore, you would need to contact yourself to find out.

Veronica
Student Ambassador
Hi,
its been a while since I got my credibility interview's result and also I met all of the other conditions stated on my offer letter, but the university is not responding after that.

I have mailed the university several times, I have been contacting the IO each and every day and every time they answer the same that we have put you in the priority list and please wait.

everyone at my family is worried and even I am having a lot of anxiety and depression due to this delay my course will start from 18th of January and the university is not sending the link for online enrolment. At least update my application status.
Thankyou.
Hope this message will help me in someway.
GD
Original post by aaryan jain
Hi,
its been a while since I got my credibility interview's result and also I met all of the other conditions stated on my offer letter, but the university is not responding after that.

I have mailed the university several times, I have been contacting the IO each and every day and every time they answer the same that we have put you in the priority list and please wait.

everyone at my family is worried and even I am having a lot of anxiety and depression due to this delay my course will start from 18th of January and the university is not sending the link for online enrolment. At least update my application status.
Thankyou.
Hope this message will help me in someway.
GD

Hi @aaryan jain,

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing a lot of anxiety and depression due to this. It's definitely not an ideal situation to be in at all and I'm sorry things are taking long. Thank you for your patience during this time.

As you have met all the conditions, I assume you're waiting for CAS to arrive?
Depending on what course you're studying, you may be eligible to commence your studies online while waiting for CAS. The university put a plan in place for students in a similar position as you are to help minimise the number of classes missed so that you are still able to attend university. Therefore, you should receive an enrolment link soon prior to classes starting. If not, I strongly recommend contacting the university using the Livechat feature (link attached in the original post on the thread) on the Coventry University website by stating your name, student ID, and course to see what is happening. Any queries you have concerning your application, I suggest using Livechat to communicate. Although a reply is not immediate, the university is aware of any messages that go through and will respond to you.

Please rest assured the university is doing the best they can right now to process everyone's application. The circumstances are not great, but things are moving along steadily to get you where you need to be.

I hope this provides some reassurance. If you wish to ask any more questions, please do not hesitate to do so.

Veronica
Student Ambassador
Hello, I am a second year student at Coventry University London. The issue I am facing is that my previous CAS has expired and I need a new CAS to apply for my visa.

I've tried sending many emails since November and I haven't gotten a response. At the same time, I tried calling the university several times but I couldn't get through.

Nevertheless, I contacted my agent to liaise with the school on my behalf and even emailed the person who issued the first cas. I did everything I could but no process either.

As a side noted, I'm still paying my rent during this time and I've postponed my flight until July.

I would appreciate for your kind assistance..
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Chris Leung
Hello, I am a second year student at Coventry University London. The issue I am facing is that my previous CAS has expired and I need a new CAS to apply for my visa.

I've tried sending many emails since November and I haven't gotten a response. At the same time, I tried calling the university several times but I couldn't get through.

Nevertheless, I contacted my agent to liaise with the school on my behalf and even emailed the person who issued the first cas. I did everything I could but no process either.

As a side noted, I'm still paying my rent during this time and I've postponed my flight until July.

I would appreciate for your kind assistance..

Hi @Chris Leung,

Thank you for getting in touch.

I'm sorry to hear you're not getting a response from the university.

Have you tried messaging the university directly using Livechat on the Coventry University website? You can state your name, student ID, course and query. Although it's unlikely the university will respond immediately, the university will see your message and will do its best to get back to you. There is Student Engagement who you can get some guidance as they may be able to give you some advice. You can contact using 020 7247 3666 (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm GMT). Alternatively, you can contact via Facebook.

I hope this helps. Please let me know how you ger on.

Veronica
Student Ambassador
Hi @Chris Leung,

Thank you for getting in touch.

I'm sorry to hear you're not getting a response from the university.

Have you tried messaging the university directly using Livechat on the Coventry University website? You can state your name, student ID, course and query. Although it's unlikely the university will respond immediately, the university will see your message and will do its best to get back to you. There is Student Engagement who you can get some guidance as they may be able to give you some advice. You can contact using 020 7247 3666 (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm GMT). Alternatively, you can contact via Facebook.

I hope this helps. Please let me know how you ger on.

Veronica
Student Ambassador

Hi,

Thank you for your prompt reply and your suggestion. However, I have tried all these ways and got no response.

I have been waiting for almost half a year since November, and I have not received any reply or status update. I understand that there will be many restrictions during the covid period, so I don't mind the long wait.

It's just that I am very disappointed that the University has not responded at all until now. Perhaps, they just need an email to briefly explain the progress or the difficulties they are currently encountering, instead of making students wait endlessly.

Thank you for your help and support
(edited 1 year ago)
Hi,

Thank you for your prompt reply and your suggestion. However, I have tried all these ways and got no response.

I have been waiting for almost half a year since November, and I have not received any reply or status update. I understand that there will be many restrictions during the covid period, so I don't mind the long wait.

It's just that I am very disappointed that the University has not responded at all until now. Perhaps, they just need an email to briefly explain the progress or the difficulties they are currently encountering, instead of making students wait endlessly.

Thank you for your help and support

Hi @Chris Leung,

Thank you for getting back to me.

I'm sorry to hear about this. I'm surprised you have waited so long and no reply until now. Let me ask around and see what I can find out to help you.

I'll let you know when I hear something.

Veronica
Student Ambassador
Hi @Chris Leung,

Thank you for getting back to me.

I'm sorry to hear about this. I'm surprised you have waited so long and no reply until now. Let me ask around and see what I can find out to help you.

I'll let you know when I hear something.

Veronica
Student Ambassador

Hi,

Hope you are doing well and safe.

Do you have any updates about my CAS issue we discussed in last week?

Please feel free to let me know if you need any personal information from me for helping you follow up my CAS.
(Original post by Chris Leung)Hi,

Hope you are doing well and safe.

Do you have any updates about my CAS issue we discussed in last week?

Please feel free to let me know if you need any personal information from me for helping you follow up my CAS.

Hi @Chris Leung

Thank you for your patience.

I attempted to get in touch and the response was that your CAS is likely not ready for you yet or there are conditions you still need to meet. However, it's recommended that you contact engagement at either the London campus or Coventry to see what you can find out.

I'm sorry I'm unable to be of more help.

Veronica
Student Ambassador

Quick Reply

Latest