The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Information Related to CAS

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Hi.I have paid 8000GB and have been waiting for cas shield link for almost 3 weeks . I am not able to proceed with anything while my course is scheduled to begin in Sept 2022. I've tried to contact the university via live chat but no response from admission side.I hope you can guide me with this.Thank you.
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Dear admissions team,
My name is Ashutosh More, I had received an offer from Coventry University for Automotive Engineering MEng and my outstanding conditions were my result transcripts and IELTS transcript in which i have achieved the conditions put forward except for Mathematics for which the condition set forward was 65% but unfortunately I recieved 52% due which my application has been sent to the faculty and i have not received any further updates, i kindly request you to please inform me about the status of my application as i have received an offer from my insurance choice so if I am not able to secure a place at Coventry University please let me know so that I can proceed further with my insurance choice. I request you to please look into this matter as soon as possible.

Yours sincerely,
Ashutosh More.
(edited 1 year ago)
I am currently having the exact same issue. It is been more than 2 months and they gave me the same feedback( result not updated) can you please tell me how your case ended? Any tip that can help me?Many thanks in advanceH
Original post by Anonymous
No I haven't received any email from them, but when I called them they said that I've cleared the interview but they haven't updated my result on the portal yet.

Hey Anonymous

I am currently having the exact same issue. It is been more than 2 months and they gave me the same feedback( result not updated) can you please tell me how your case ended? Any tip that can help me?
Many thanks in advance
H
Original post by Ashutosh More
Dear admissions team,
My name is Ashutosh More, Coventry Student ID- ********. I had received an offer from Coventry University for Automotive Engineering MEng and my outstanding conditions were my result transcripts and IELTS transcript in which i have achieved the conditions put forward except for Mathematics for which the condition set forward was 65% but unfortunately I recieved 52% due which my application has been sent to the faculty and i have not received any further updates, i kindly request you to please inform me about the status of my application as i have received an offer from my insurance choice so if I am not able to secure a place at Coventry University please let me know so that I can proceed further with my insurance choice. I request you to please look into this matter as soon as possible.

Yours sincerely,
Ashutosh More.

Hi @Ashutosh More,

Thank you for your message.

I responded to your message in a previous post. I hope you find this response useful.

Please let me know how you get on.

Veronica
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Dr9927
Hi.I have paid 8000GB and have been waiting for cas shield link for almost 3 weeks . I am not able to proceed with anything while my course is scheduled to begin in Sept 2022. I've tried to contact the university via live chat but no response from admission side.I hope you can guide me with this.Thank you.

Original post by Haniiiiii
I am currently having the exact same issue. It is been more than 2 months and they gave me the same feedback( result not updated) can you please tell me how your case ended? Any tip that can help me?Many thanks in advanceH

Original post by Haniiiiii
Hey Anonymous

I am currently having the exact same issue. It is been more than 2 months and they gave me the same feedback( result not updated) can you please tell me how your case ended? Any tip that can help me?
Many thanks in advance
H

Hi @Dr9927 and @Haniiiiii

Thank you both for your messages. I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing issues with receiving your CAS. It's not an ideal situation with it being so close to the start of term.

There are expected delays with many international students also encountering issues with their CAS which is causing problems with their preparation for university. Unfortunately, there is so much that can be done on the students' end, and as long as everything is submitted and processed the rest is down to the university to complete the CAS.

Have you guys contacted the university to ask about your eligibility to commence online studies? If you haven't, it's suggested to do so in case you are accepted. You will likely receive an email with an enrollment link that will allow you to access Aula (learning platform). From there you can acquire learning materials and online classes while waiting for CAS. This will hopefully help to reduce some of the frustration and anxiety about term. Although not ideal and not comparable to being on campus, this helps to minimise the number of missed classes.

All you can really do is prepare and do your best. Learn to take control of what you can by working to prepare for your needs educationally.

I hope you both receive your CAS soon. Please let me know how you get on.

Veronica
Hello,
Is there any specific deadline by which coventry university will provide cas for September 2022 intake?
Respected one, My name is Shraddha Jayeshkumar Raval and I got myself enrolled for the course named Ma English and Education management. My course is going to kick start from 5th September, 2022 and I got my Cas created on 3rd of August but for the past 25 days they have put me in a queue asking for the time to allocate my number. I have tried to call and email the university staff along with contacting @studentamabassador but nothing worked out. In addition to that I am also facing technical error in my enrollment page and even after highlighting my issue I am just getting sympathetic replies.. Is it possible for you to help me find the contact details of my course too? Or is there anyone who may reach my university and state them the issue I am facing?
Original post by Shraddha Raval
Respected one, My name is Shraddha Jayeshkumar Raval and I got myself enrolled for the course named Ma English and Education management. My course is going to kick start from 5th September, 2022 and I got my Cas created on 3rd of August but for the past 25 days they have put me in a queue asking for the time to allocate my number. I have tried to call and email the university staff along with contacting @studentamabassador but nothing worked out. In addition to that I am also facing technical error in my enrollment page and even after highlighting my issue I am just getting sympathetic replies.. Is it possible for you to help me find the contact details of my course too? Or is there anyone who may reach my university and state them the issue I am facing?

Hi @Shraddha Raval,

Thank you for your message. I'm sorry to hear you're struggling to get through to the university.

Since you're able to enrol online for the course, it would be a good idea to contact the Student Engagement Centre as they will be able to provide more information to support you now that you're a student. You can find the information below. I hope this helps.

Student Engagement Centre

+44 (0) 24 7765 6565 (Monday-Friday 8am-8pm, Saturday-Sunday 10am-4pm GMT)

Veronica
Is there any specific deadline to issue cas for september 2022 intake?
Original post by Edaf3114
Is there any specific deadline to issue cas for september 2022 intake?

Hi @Edaf3114,

I will try to contact the university and see what information I can find for you.

Veronica
Original post by Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Hi @Edaf3114,

I will try to contact the university and see what information I can find for you.

Veronica

Waiting for reply
(edited 1 year ago)
Hi @Edaf3114,

I will try to contact the university and see what information I can fin for you.

Veronica

Hello Veronica,
I did contact with the student engagement center and did found a proper answer regarding my query.
There are some deadlines regarding cas issuance.
Thanks
Hello Veronica,
I did contact with the student engagement center and did found a proper answer regarding my query.
There are some deadlines regarding cas issuance.
Thanks

Hey,
May I know what is it?

If our CAS got issued and number doesn't get allocated till date, where they are processing, then how many more days will it take Or tentatively by when for the September intake are they going to give it?
Original post by Shraddha Raval
Hey,
May I know what is it?

If our CAS got issued and number doesn't get allocated till date, where they are processing, then how many more days will it take Or tentatively by when for the September intake are they going to give it?

Hi,
Coventry university will issue cas upto 16th September for september 2022 intake for countries at which pv, spv visa processing is available. For countries at which those priority visa processing is not available, cas issue deadline was 26th August for september 2022 intake. I have called at the student engagement center for three times and they have confirmed me the query 3 times.
Hope this will be helpful for you
Hi,
Coventry university will issue cas upto 16th September for september 2022 intake for countries at which pv, spv visa processing is available. For countries at which those priority visa processing is not available, cas issue deadline was 26th August for september 2022 intake. I have called at the student engagement center for three times and they have confirmed me the query 3 times.
Hope this will be helpful for you

Yes, It is.
This relieved me someway.
Thank you.
(edited 1 year ago)
Is anyone from India able call the finance team no? 02477652266

I've been trying for so long and it says number not in use.
I tried calling with and without country code +44 and between 1pm and 5pm UK time.
Let me know if you face the same issue or a solution.

I'm trying to get my CAS amended or get a payment receipt for amount I paid after the CAS issued. I've been emailing the finance department [email protected] since august 17th. This simple delay is blocking me from applying for visa.
International Students,

There have been repeated threads related to CAS recently, so creating a thread specifically for CAS hopefully helps to put all the questions in one place and to avoid the same information being relayed around.

After speaking to the International Office (IO) at Coventry University, the waiting time for CAS is an estimated 15 days (- as of December 2021). Understandably, this can be quite a wait, however, due to the pandemic and with it being a busy time period, there are expected delays. You are not alone and the IO is doing the best they can to issue CAS. If, after waiting longer than stated, get in touch with the IO (below) to see where your application is at.

If you wish to speak to a member of IO for more information regarding your CAS, contact at +44 (0) 24 7615 2152 (Monday-Friday 8:30am-5pm GMT).

Alternatively, you can direct message and expect a quicker response via:

Remember that while you're contacting IO, you must have your application number or, for students undertaking their Masters (and are currently at Coventry), have their Student ID present. This will help IO to identify you and help tailor the recommendations best for you.

In the meantime, you may find some useful information below:

If there are any questions, please ask and the Student Ambassadors will do their best to help you in preparation for your academic year.

Hope you’re fine! I am Moiz . I’ve applied for Digital Marketing undergraduate degree in this September intake. I’m waiting for my CAS letter since 11th of August I need my CAS letter as soon as possible because visa process in my country is too long. Please keep my CAS issuance on priority. Can’t wait for more time now as I’ll be late from my enrollment deadline if CAS will not be issued to me now. I’ve been contacting university regularly on my own and my agent is also following up. But there’s no positive reply by the university yet. I can’t wait more to come to university this September. I’ve even paid £8000 initial deposit to the university.

Now CAS team have sent my CAS shield percentage back to 25% as it was on the very first day, this happened on 6th September. And another interview was required which was to be recorded however I already passed my previous face to face interview on 17th of August. The moment I was done with the second interview CAS shield percentage got back to 25%. I’m very much frustrated and dissatisfied with this process as even after waiting for 25 days I’m back to the very spot at which I was a month ago. Other universities gives its CAS in 3-7 days I don’t know why does coventry university’s CAS team and International office requires this much time. I WANT MY CAS ASAP AS I HAVE TO APPLY MY VISA AND COME TO COVENTRY IN THIS SEPTEMBER INTAKE. I really want to come to Coventry university in this September intake if university will send me my CAS letter soon as I’ve to apply my priority visa and want to join before enrollment deadline (30th September). Coventry university is my dream university I really want to join this September. Please support me in getting my CAS asap as I’ve to go through visa process now and want to come as early as possible and if it’s possible to extend my enrollment deadline by a week so please do that too so I can cope up with the dates and join in this September I don’t want to be deferred to next semester please help me.

IT IS A HUMBLE REQUEST TO LOOK INTO IT AND PROVIDE ME WITH MY CAS LETTER I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR SO LONG. VISA PROCESS WILL AT LEAST TAKE TWO WEEKS PLEASE ISSUE MY CAS ASAP.

Thanking you in advance.

Regards,
Moiz
Original post by Moiz12242407
Hope you’re fine! I am Moiz. I’ve applied for Digital Marketing undergraduate degree in this September intake. I’m waiting for my CAS letter since 11th of August I need my CAS letter as soon as possible because visa process in my country is too long. Please keep my CAS issuance on priority. Can’t wait for more time now as I’ll be late from my enrollment deadline if CAS will not be issued to me now. I’ve been contacting university regularly on my own and my agent is also following up. But there’s no positive reply by the university yet. I can’t wait more to come to university this September. I’ve even paid £8000 initial deposit to the university.

Now CAS team have sent my CAS shield percentage back to 25% as it was on the very first day, this happened on 6th September. And another interview was required which was to be recorded however I already passed my previous face to face interview on 17th of August. The moment I was done with the second interview CAS shield percentage got back to 25%. I’m very much frustrated and dissatisfied with this process as even after waiting for 25 days I’m back to the very spot at which I was a month ago. Other universities gives its CAS in 3-7 days I don’t know why does coventry university’s CAS team and International office requires this much time. I WANT MY CAS ASAP AS I HAVE TO APPLY MY VISA AND COME TO COVENTRY IN THIS SEPTEMBER INTAKE. I really want to come to Coventry university in this September intake if university will send me my CAS letter soon as I’ve to apply my priority visa and want to join before enrollment deadline (30th September). Coventry university is my dream university I really want to join this September. Please support me in getting my CAS asap as I’ve to go through visa process now and want to come as early as possible and if it’s possible to extend my enrollment deadline by a week so please do that too so I can cope up with the dates and join in this September I don’t want to be deferred to next semester please help me.

IT IS A HUMBLE REQUEST TO LOOK INTO IT AND PROVIDE ME WITH MY CAS LETTER I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR SO LONG. VISA PROCESS WILL AT LEAST TAKE TWO WEEKS PLEASE ISSUE MY CAS ASAP.

Thanking you in advance.

Regards,
Moiz

Hi @Moiz12242407

Thank you for your message

I'm sorry to hear you're in this situation

Have you been able to contact the International Office to find out what is happening?

I'm surprised your classes have started and you have yet to receive your CAS.

I strongly suggest contacting the university as soon as you can to find out what is happening with your application

+44 (0) 24 7615 2152 (Monday-Friday 8:30am-5pm GMT)

Please let us know if you are struggling and we'll do our best to help

Kind regards,

Coventry University Team
Hello,

Will you please help me as I have applied for my CAS letter and it's been a month since there is no update, I tried to contact the uni. via live chat and mail but no response. Also the telephone number is not connecting. one time I connected to live chat they said the faculty approval is pending and this also passed about 15 days but still no update. And now I'm worried that how will I complete the whole visa process on time for January intake.

Quick Reply

Latest