Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Information Related to CAS

Scroll to see replies

Hi Veronica ,
I'm still waiting for my interview dates
I have contacted UCOL Team as well but no reply .
Student ID:[removed by forum helper]
Do you have any suggestion to make the process faster ?
Its been more than three weeks waiting for the interview call .
My CAS Shield % is 59
(edited 1 year ago)
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Original post by Anonymous
Hello,

Will you please help me as I have applied for my CAS letter and it's been a month since there is no update, I tried to contact the uni. via live chat and mail but no response. Also the telephone number is not connecting. one time I connected to live chat they said the faculty approval is pending and this also passed about 15 days but still no update. And now I'm worried that how will I complete the whole visa process on time for January intake.

I'm facing same issues.My mails are left unanswered and calls went saying you will get soon . However i haven't got my cas yet .There is only 10 days left and visa will take atleast 2 weeks to process.Im deeply concerned by all these .

Please help us
I'm facing same issues.My mails are left unanswered and calls went saying you will get soon . However i haven't got my cas yet .There is only 10 days left and visa will take atleast 2 weeks to process.Im deeply concerned by all these .

Please help us

Even now it's been 2 months since i haven't received any update on my cas and this is leading us to loose our intake and still the university not answering at any communication mode and in live chat also they are just saying in process and can't say the time frame. and now the Christmas is here so there will be holiday and 9th January is enrollment date, how we will complete all this visa and enrollment process on time that is the big concern.

Please help at the earliest!!
Hello,

Will you please help me as I have applied for my CAS letter and it's been a month since there is no update, I tried to contact the uni. via live chat and mail but no response. Also the telephone number is not connecting. one time I connected to live chat they said the faculty approval is pending and this also passed about 15 days but still no update. And now I'm worried that how will I complete the whole visa process on time for January intake.

Hello,

Greetings! Hope you are doing well.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. Most of the staff is currently away for holidays. You can still contact the university through email, phone, and live chat, however, there might be some delay in receiving a reply.

With the high volume of applications, the team is trying its best to get to each and every applicant. I would appreciate it if you could allow them some time to assess your application.

If you have any questions or queries, please let us know. We look forward to hearing from you. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Looking forward to seeing you at Coventry University.

Warm Regards,
Megha Sharma
Student Ambassador
Coventry University
Dear Team,

I, Mohit Bansal, Student ID:- [ID number removed by forum helper], want to inform you that my CAS SHIELD is 100% and i am also getting enrolment emails from the university's student engagement team on daily basis to enroll for Jan 23.
Kindly release my CAS Letter as soon as possible so that i can proceed with my visa application under Super priority visa category in order to get visa within 5 working days and book my travel tickets to reach the university on time.

Thanks & Regards
Mohit Bansal
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by mohitbansal207
Dear Team,

I, Mohit Bansal, Student ID:- [ID number removed by forum helper], want to inform you that my CAS SHIELD is 100% and i am also getting enrolment emails from the university's student engagement team on daily basis to enroll for Jan 23.
Kindly release my CAS Letter as soon as possible so that i can proceed with my visa application under Super priority visa category in order to get visa within 5 working days and book my travel tickets to reach the university on time.

Thanks & Regards
Mohit Bansal

Hi Mohit, I have removed your ID number from your post as this is a public forum. Please only pass these on to Coventry in private.
Original post by mohitbansal207
Dear Team,

Thanks & Regards
Mohit Bansal

Hi @mohitbansal207

I noticed your post was from 2 weeks ago, did you finally get your CAS?

If not, I strongly advise you to contact and speak to a member of staff as soon as possible via one of the following methods:

Online: Enquiry form for international students: https://www.coventry.ac.uk/international-students-hub/forms/ask-a-question/

Phone: +44 (0)2477 652 152

Email: [email protected]

Live chat: Chat with our recruitment and admissions team: https://www.coventry.ac.uk/livechat/

Office hours are 8:30am to 8pm GMT, Monday to Friday and 9am to 4pm GMT Saturday and Sunday.

All the best

Coventry University Team
Original post by nawalrabianizar
Hi Veronica ,
I'm still waiting for my interview dates
I have contacted UCOL Team as well but no reply .
Student ID:[removed by forum helper]
Do you have any suggestion to make the process faster ?
Its been more than three weeks waiting for the interview call .
My CAS Shield % is 59

Hello @nawalrabianizar,

I hope you are doing well. Firstly I want to advise that you must remove personal information such as student ID on your post, as this platform for public use and your data safety is not guaranteed.

I notice that you had this enquiry about 2 months ago, did you receive your CAS?

If not, I recommend you to contact and speak to a member of staff as soon as possible via one of the following methods:

Online: Enquiry form for international students: https://www.coventry.ac.uk/internati...sk-a-question/

Live chat: Chat with our recruitment and admissions team: https://www.coventry.ac.uk/livechat/

Hope this works

Kind Regards,

Saba
Coventry University Student Ambassador
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Hello @nawalrabianizar,

I hope you are doing well. Firstly I want to advise that you must remove personal information such as student ID on your post, as this platform for public use and your data safety is not guaranteed.

I notice that you had this enquiry about 2 months ago, did you receive your CAS?

If not, I recommend you to contact and speak to a member of staff as soon as possible via one of the following methods:

Online: Enquiry form for international students: https://www.coventry.ac.uk/internati...sk-a-question/

Hope this works

Kind Regards,

Saba

Hi Saba, I have edited your post to remove the student ID you quoted. If you need to reply/quote to someone that has done this, just remove the part with any personal details.
Original post by Coventry University Student Ambassadors
International Students,

There have been repeated threads related to CAS recently, so creating a thread specifically for CAS hopefully helps to put all the questions in one place and to avoid the same information being relayed around.

After speaking to the International Office (IO) at Coventry University, the waiting time for CAS is an estimated 15 days (- as of December 2021). Understandably, this can be quite a wait, however, due to the pandemic and with it being a busy time period, there are expected delays. You are not alone and the IO is doing the best they can to issue CAS. If, after waiting longer than stated, get in touch with the IO (below) to see where your application is at.

If you wish to speak to a member of IO for more information regarding your CAS, contact at +44 (0) 24 7615 2152 (Monday-Friday 8:30am-5pm GMT).

Alternatively, you can direct message and expect a quicker response via:

Remember that while you're contacting IO, you must have your application number or, for students undertaking their Masters (and are currently at Coventry), have their Student ID present. This will help IO to identify you and help tailor the recommendations best for you.

In the meantime, you may find some useful information below:

If there are any questions, please ask and the Student Ambassadors will do their best to help you in preparation for your academic year.

Hi
I applied for January intake and I completed all conditions on time like in November.
I paid 8000, receive CAS shield, passed my interview and wait for CAS from November but unfortunately didn't receive my CAS and missed my course in January.
Now we are in middle of February and I didn't receive any response or email about my application, I mailed them more than 20 times but no response.
I am worry about my application. I didn't receive defer email to next intake and my January CAS shield is still active and stop on 61%.
Please help me I am in very bad situation this days.
Hello @Ahmad Yosufi,

I hope you are doing well. Firstly I am really sorry that you are in this situation and experiencing delays. The situation sounds quite stressful, and I'm sorry you're experiencing a high level of stress and anxiety while waiting. Firstly, thank you for your patience. I understand it's been a rather long wait for you.

Have you been able to get in contact with the course director to enquire about this? It's worth contacting the course director to see what will happen, and to contact the International Office for more information regarding the status of your application. Although they are not responding, you must keep trying.

Have you considered contacting +44 (0)24 7765 2152 ? You can also contact the team via live chat : https://www.coventry.ac.uk/livechat/

If you would like to get information about contact info for your course director, feel free to let us know so we will try our best to find it for you.

Once again I apologise for the delays you have been experiencing.

Hope this helps,

Best Wishes
Saba
Hello there
I have received conditional offer and I have emailed all the documents to [email protected] that were asked in the conditions and now I get no replys or the unconditional offer in which I could get my CAS letter
I'm applying for May and it's taking so long and I'm getting anxious to miss my course

Quick Reply

Latest